Reviews for Clicker Number 44
inactive413 chapter 7 . 6/14/2006
i loved this story it was amazing and i loved it. you should write a sequel or at least an epilogue or something! I love your Newsie Fics that i've read!
inactive413 chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
i like this story! its cute!
inactive413 chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
this is awesome!
Stakes chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
You have no idea how giddy it makes me to read a Newsies fic set at Ball U. I'm bouncing, seriously. Yay you!
Setg'-in chapter 7 . 10/2/2005
hey hey hey that was awsome dont even know what newsies is i never even heard of it, but damn that was awsome and yha so see yha
antiIRONY chapter 7 . 3/1/2005
Aw... come on now, you gotta finish this. Its too cute to leave unfinished. Do it for poor mr prodigy, and snitchykins!
antiIRONY chapter 4 . 3/1/2005
Goodness. Well... HE KISSED BACK!
antiIRONY chapter 3 . 3/1/2005
YAY! SKITTERY! LETS HEAR IT FOR SNITTERY! YAYAYAY!
antiIRONY chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
*whines* Who's Isaac? I wana know!
Kid Blink's Dreamer chapter 7 . 2/6/2005
*blinks* ... *cracks up* Luv the ending!

Seize the Night!

*~Dreamer~* (aka Eagle Higgins-Conlon)

0o0o0o0o0o-

PS. OMG YOU SHOULD SOO-OO-OO DO A PROLOGE!
citruspeach chapter 7 . 1/4/2005
I found it! I found it again! Yes! Yes! But it's over! No! Sorry, I lost this after I read the first chapter... it's so good! Snittery is amazing. I'm so happy for Pie and Itey and Skittery and Snitch... YAY!

~Kiora
Celine chapter 2 . 12/15/2004
*squeals like a pre-teen girl*

That's it. I've reviewed quite a few times (mostly in person), so I just felt like reviewing this. See ya!

*KL*
Celine Jordan chapter 7 . 10/11/2004
Just wanted to say again how much I liked this story! I'm sorry I harassed you about it so much. I hope you really aren't going to sacrifice me to Frog Baby... *snickers under her breath*
T-R-Us chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
I completely read this story: (like most people do, completely readin' something, y'know?) and I adored every single second spent doing so! Poor Snitch with the whole Rapist!Jack bit, but yay for Skittery for saving the day!

Of all the things you can depend on in the world of the Newsboys there are four that will you can always count on no matter what.

1. The Newsies winning the strike.

2. Jack realizing he's not really a scab.

3. Hot boys dancing in the streets,

and 4. Skitts/Snitch slash. Because you know it always works! (And of course, Specs/Dutchy and Kid Blink/Mush)

Lovin' it!

~T-R_Us
Bobcatslashgoil chapter 7 . 9/29/2004
Sprechensie mein sprache! Ich unterrichtetselbst sprache deutsch. Mein vater sprache deutsch.

Good story! I really liked it! Snittery is the cutest pairing next to Blush. I love your stories! They always make me feel happy inside.

Ich liebe du auch, mein freund.

Agua