Reviews for Ironic
Jo Z. Pierce chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Hey! Cool. I saw this years ago... thanks for jogging my memory.

Great drabble.
blankityblankityblank chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Not bad.

Okay, so I saw Cube: Hypercube first, then Cube. Are there any more in the series, or just those two? I'm not sure. I just know I loved BOTH the movies.

Thanks in advance for your help.
reaper195 chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Short, but still cool. I haven't seen Cube '97, but I've seen the sequels...they're okay, and they kind of gave me the feel for the Cube series. Tempted to do one myself.

~Reaper
DarthTofu chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Very short. Very very short. Very very very very very very very very very very very very very short. But still pretty good, I guess.
tempra chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
God I loved that movie and all of them...course not when I have a dream I am stuck in the cube...that was wrong...at least Worth was there. I think David Hewlett said one of my favorite lines from that movie...boundless human stupidity...that seems almost McKayish from Atlantis...good story...please just create a story in which Worth gets laid or something...he seems like he needs it...loved that movie...yes i know i am rambling...anywho in this cube dream of mine...i shoved Worth out of the way and got impaled on a metal pole he wasn't too happy I took his death away...that makes sense...i felt so bad for Worth...he got beat up by almost everybody in that movie...
Scrunchii chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Very Worth, I liked it. Kinda sad to think those may have been his thoughts right before death...they're sorta pointless - not that this fic is pointless because it's not, it's cool! - but that would be the way Worth would think.

Much love,

Scrunchii
Tarlan chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I loved this film and DH's character in it. Hope to see more Cube stories :-)
Chasing Liquor chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Well... too short to get anywhere, but points for just writing a Cube fic in the first place!