Reviews for The Ransom of Richard MacLeod
Stroma chapter 13 . 9/3/2011
Very good story
Spidersting chapter 13 . 4/10/2010
Loved the story, but what exactly was the point in letting the kidnapper/murderer get away with such a big reward?
Velvet chapter 13 . 6/2/2007
Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your version of 'Ransom'. The details given about the hospital were impressive, my mom was in the hospital for a while and she too hated those booties, not to mention the cafter! As far as critiqueing goes, I can't find anything to improve on. Thanks for sharing and please continue to write some McLeod 'family' fic, I just love them.
Augurey chapter 5 . 8/31/2006
I really like it so far, but for some reason the 5th chapter wont show up.
knoteach chapter 13 . 6/9/2006
This is a great story! Thank you for it.
Mary Harmon chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Great story, but I hated the fact that the kidnapper got the reward...and got away.
Wolf Jade chapter 13 . 12/2/2004
i had a feeling it was him who had found Richie. anyway, this was aweosme, keep up the good work.
neoinean chapter 13 . 11/29/2004

Good story. Nice twist at the end.
kat chapter 13 . 11/29/2004
Hi this fic was really good...ive read alot of the fics on this site but, yours are always the ones i get hooked on...instead of using the names of the characters you actually use the character...:) can't wait for the next fic...:)
Wolf Jade chapter 12 . 11/24/2004
awesome, i luv it, update soon.
Neoinean chapter 11 . 11/17/2004

So is this the end?

Hmm... I get that for media purposes they said that Mac and Tessa were Richie's parents, but the hospital would know better unless social services is really sleeping on the job. Just a thought.
richiefic chapter 10 . 11/14/2004
No leads huh? Well, I'm guessing you have something in mind ..
Sharpsnout chapter 10 . 11/13/2004
Please tell me the cops aint gonna catch these dudes and Mac does and does a little slicing and dicein-I mean...heh...hands them over to the cops to face the courts...yea...after a little good ol'fashion Scotish "butt" whopping...did I say that?

Anyways great update!

Your doing a fantastic job keep it up!

Neoinean chapter 10 . 11/12/2004
Well that's depressing. No leads or anything so mac can't hunt them down and bash their brains in with 2x4s like you KNOW he wants to.

So what happens next?
Sharpsnout chapter 9 . 11/8/2004
YAY! YOU UPDATED *dances around room happily* after a boring day of classes, this was great to come back and see! Bwhahaha

Great job I love this keep up the fantastic work!

*grins and bows*