Reviews for Family Relations
It's All About Them chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
Hey so, i nodiced that you haven't updated in forever, so it must mean you're done with this story but i thought that's no reason not to aplaud your work anyway. I have always been a Gamble fan, and since Jim, you know, killed him i didn't actrally like his character, but this fanfiction has given me second thoughts about him. I'd just like to believe now that Jim Street has a little sister back at his house he necver talks about. So yeah... well good job. :)
Capt.Freedom chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
love the story keep it coming cant wait to see what happens with them all
paige chapter 7 . 7/19/2009
y don't u put megan on drugs,b/c she's so stressed out all the time.

i think that would be a good idea.

love ya.

paige.
AmazonKit86 chapter 7 . 10/30/2006
I love the fluffy stuff. IT kicks butt. Good luck and keep on writing this awesome story
Gryphus-OnE chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
Hey this is a great story! however according to the movie (although u don't have to) Jim went to become Navy SEALS before enlisting for SWAT. Therefore he couldn't have left home that late, and should have been in the army during his 20s. But this is YOUR story so u make ur own decisions to make the plot flow.
Hope and love chapter 7 . 7/1/2006
i love it!
AnimeAmber chapter 5 . 5/23/2006
that resuce scean rocked and i like how Jim is the protective big brother, keep it up

!:):)):)
phelps-e-poe chapter 7 . 10/12/2005
hey Im a thinking that this going to be very good...once you figure out what to write for the next chapter. I can't wait

See ya
Aggie2011 chapter 7 . 10/7/2005
update when ever...cool story...looking foward to more
imabouttabreak chapter 7 . 10/3/2005
so is it going to be just megan and pete or is there going to be some street and sanchez romance somewhere in their
fuwa fuwa shite iru chapter 7 . 9/26/2005
Oh hurry and write more , must read more darnit! I will read your stories always

peace out ps. Fuwa Fuwa shite iru means Fluffy in Japanese!
Elfvamp1-13-97 chapter 7 . 9/20/2005
How sweet this is one of the best fluffy chapters I've read and I dont like fluff. Update soon Jim is a great gardian.
fuwa fuwa shite iru chapter 6 . 9/8/2005
sorry i haven't reviewed its just that this story is so good!my eyey are a little funky from reading it all. but i love it! write ASAP! by the way did i mention ...I LOVE IT!
fuwa fuwa shite iru chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
i loved it! i should keep reading, i can't tear my eyes off this story!
TTFN chapter 6 . 8/27/2005
keep up with the story, great work
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »