Reviews for Ranger's List
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Just started reading your stories. This one was great. Loved it. Hope your others are just as good.
bgrgrmpy chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
fun story.
Rangeralltheway chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Great story, loved it.
rangerbabe.1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Poor BLT. I was feeling for them during the bitchy moments. Hope they dont get in too much trouble.
VVine chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Hahahaha! Great job I loved it - especially the punkass line lol.
DragonflyFriday chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Nice touch with the note on the bra! Didn't see that coming up, thought you'd force them to be creative. But I like this better. (:
RubyBabe chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Thank you so much for the laugh! I was crying and snorting while I was reading this, my husband thought I lost my mind I was laughing so hard! Great story!
christibabe chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Thank you so much for the laugh. I laughed so hard I cried when Stephanie and Ranger were sick and poor Tank was being called back and forth by Bobby and Lester. I really enjoyed the story.
Tiggy318 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Cute story!
forever babe chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I really like this to bad you diddn't do more.
Mik N'jirnav chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
So cute! Especially love this line:

"I didn't wait a year for you to ask me that, only to say no because you were being a punkass."

Loved Steph calling Ranger a punkass! Got a chuckle out of the guys getting the magazines to prep Ranger for dating too! Fun story all the way around.
Hunter on Maui chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
When Lester noticed Tank he explained. "I've been slimed man. I've been slimed!

Oh, dang. I laughed out line at many of the lines, but this one caught me off guard. I laughed so hard my partner had to come see what I was reading.

Thank you so much for sharing. Hope you're still around to get this note.

Hunter
lea-pee chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Aw, that was so good. Your amazing coming up with these story lines.
Barb4psu chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
cute
glynnall chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
cute, i think they should have locked them up