Reviews for Rudy Can't Fail
SiriuslyRory chapter 23 . 3/5/2008
omg no update update update!
SiriuslyRory chapter 10 . 3/5/2008
i love Nardia, shes perfect, and normally i hate mean rory's but u did it really well, and i like Nardia so much rorys kinda forgotten.,
SiriuslyRory chapter 5 . 3/5/2008
ur by far the funniest writer on this site, i swear I'm always smiling when i read ur stuff, cos its very clever humor, well thought out, i just checked to see how many more chaps on this story. YAY it goes on forever! u really get the characters, perfect
Keiko Noriko chapter 6 . 12/27/2007
Oh... I haven't finished reading it yet. But I like it so far... I hope you end this story someday, it's a great plot - but I must say I don't like Nadia, maybe it's just my Literati heart speaking. I'll go back to my read now.
tuesdaysonthephonetome chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
So I just started reading this, but I had to tell you that the fact that you referenced The Treasure of the Sierra Madre automatically makes you my hero. Okay, thanks, I'm going to keep reading now.
wiccabookworm chapter 23 . 6/28/2007
Nice. I really like this fic. There arn't a lot of Luke Jess bonding fics out there. I like this one.
lllb94 chapter 23 . 5/25/2007
LOL!
DestinyManifested chapter 23 . 4/30/2007
It's too bad you stopped writing on this, it's really good- and I loved the Buffy reference (I always thought that was a great name for a cat)
cmtaylor531 chapter 23 . 12/1/2006
Wow this is really cute. I love it. Incrediby sad you never finished it too!
ihearttnickj chapter 21 . 9/24/2006
So are Jess, Nadia, and Rory friends now
Scazydramaqueen282 chapter 23 . 9/5/2006
Good gravy.

I just read all 23 chapters, and, Lee, darling, you are amazing.

Abso-freakin-lutely amazing.

I have no idea where you get all of these ideas. I really wanna know, but I don't.

If you have some kind of cool author's potion or something like that, could you send some to me? please?

Great job, on the whole thing, once again!

I can't wait for more!

-Mariah :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Dodger Gilmore chapter 23 . 8/3/2006
No, dont forget about this story! I really love it. So much Luke and Jess, thats just like it should have been on the show... God, this way is just perfect... You are such a great writer... Please continue sometime!
music4mysoul chapter 22 . 5/21/2006
Oh I loved Paris, shes just,well one of a kind. It was great!
suga chapter 5 . 3/19/2006
i love the luke-jess relationship
Guest chapter 4 . 3/19/2006
yay! im so glad that finally people portray rory in a less than wodnerful light ) and i had always hated how lorelai thought was rory was such a perfect angel and put down jess, and i was always so happy when luke yelled at lorelai that episode where jess and rory got into the car crash )