Reviews for Live Steel Child
Anime-Sweetie07 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Really great job. It was written beautifully and I loved the character interaction. I have to admit that ItaxKabu is my guilty pleasure and it is damn near impossible to find a decent story with them in it. I did enjoy this one-shot a lot though. The words were powerful. Fantastic
Moth Gypsy chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
This was very entertaining, the interaction between the two characters was wonderful, and i love your characterization of Itachi.

"older shinobi still wake with one hand on their kunai and the panicked rabbit-beat of their failing hearts, convinced that an enemy is on the horizon due to shifts of humidity."

an interesting insight, I like how you dont over romantasize things.
nancy chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
i like ur writing style! plz write more, u are skilled at this! (_)
Rogue Rikku chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I liked this sotry. Kabuto is my favorite character in the Naruto series and Itachi is cool too. It is interesting seeing a story with both of them in it.
cherrysmex23 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
... Wow.

...wow. This was so great! Awesomely written!
Akatsuki210 chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Cool story! I like the idea of Itachi and Kabuto working together.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
God...love the analogies
SmashTurnip Girl chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Fantastic! A fascinating idea brilliantly written - I love it.
Jen chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Excellent, really. So silent and creepy at the same time.
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
love the atmopshere, again... eerie... in character... loved it.
UE chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
fascinating. i sort of don't see how kabuto and itachi should have been working together at this pt since i think orochimaru left akatsuki soon after itachi joined it...unless this fic is set during that short, overlapping time. i suppose it must be then. the first time i read "sweet waters" i hadn't even realized that yakushi was kabuto's family name. P

i love how your fics give kabuto the bigger role i've always imagined him playing in the series. for some reason i feel that kishimoto gave him a TON of promise in the beginning, only to discard him as a oro-idolizing lackey later on. so this was great. your writing was beautiful as usual...and this will sound morbid but the descriptions of kabuto working on the shisui corpse was just gorgeous. a couple of the similes were jarring (i think kabuto being likened to a squirrel and near the end his blood forming a strawberry swirl) and i don't want to use the word "inappropriate"...but they gave me such conflicting images given the context...still, i think that perhaps that is your intention. that does make reading a whole lot more interesting and i love you all the more for it! sorry, i must be flooding your mailbox w/ my reviews, but i can't help praising your work!
anon chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
You write the only Naruto fanfiction that I could ever possibly like.
Wolf chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
This is a well writen story and creative! I LOVE IT!
slashreaper chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Please just make them get it on already. For the love of God, PLEASE. Spare my eyes from squinting too hard. Decent ItaKabu is a very difficult thing to find.

However, I'm quite pleased that I found the faintest inklings of the said pairing in one of your works. I prostrate myself before thee once more.