Reviews for Sonic X: Helen's Adventure
GeekyGamerCat chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
i agree with ya sister
GeekyGamerCat chapter 14 . 6/12/2012
i love it except the talk of reincarnation that im ignoring
LorStarcutter chapter 14 . 4/25/2012
You should make more stories with shadow and helen!

Honest to God,this is probably the best fanfic I've read.

It's really in depth and it has a lot of detail

I LOVE IT!
Muffintop chapter 14 . 3/13/2012
OMG That was amazing! I loved this book! That is totally the best fanfiction story I have EVER read, and I totally mean that, through and through!
who knows chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
i like this story don't get me wrong BUT Shadows kinda out of character, otherwise the story would be prefect.
1DPigeonLovesBigby chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
that was AWESOME!
ShadeTheHedgehog chapter 14 . 7/9/2010
If anyone knows who R2D2Zelda is, that's me. I decided to change the name. Anyway, I really liked the story. I think it was good enough to be an episode, but... OMG! EGGMAN HAD A GUN!
WonderlandInvader chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
Sorry I keep sending reviews... IT'S JUST TOO CUTE D
WonderlandInvader chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
LOVE this story! This is actually the first fic I read when i found this site! :) THANK YOU FOR THE BEST STORY EVA! D
Allyson M chapter 14 . 1/2/2008
Ilove this story!It was so sweet of Shadow to save should write more stories like this.I love to write Sonic stories so I might try this sometime!

Thanks for such a wonderful story,

Sincerly

Allyson M.
andaverdex chapter 14 . 7/26/2007
OMG! that is the best story i have every read! THERE HAS TO BE A PART 2! keep it up!
Maria Kintobor chapter 14 . 10/29/2006
Aw. That was so sweet. Helen is my most favorite human on "Sonic X", too. I keep envisioning her in Chris' place during the "Sonic Adventure 2" adaptation. She looks so much like Maria. Maria is my most favorite Sonic character. Well, second only to Shadow.
shaddiesgirl chapter 14 . 6/13/2006
AW what a cute Story!
qwerty chapter 14 . 3/25/2006
can you do a chris/helen?
supersoniczoom chapter 14 . 9/29/2005