Reviews for The Amazing Automatic Food Dispenser
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
since his mother died he's experienced untold cruelty even from his prick of a brother and the only ones who have accepted him unconditionally are his group, keade and kagome's family. this was a random act from a stranger who he had proved nothing to... something awe expiring from his perspective. very perceptive and insightful.

i hope you got to read/see the ending to the inuyasha manga/anime ('inuyasha - the final act' in anime).

i guess you're not writing anymore but i hope you're happy, healthy and successful and i hope you've continued to write because you're so good at it.

an anime/manga recommendation:
if you've never seen/read/heard of 'rurouni kenshin' i would like to recommend it. they've made a new live action movie that has been released internationally and it is really great (a live action adaptation of an anime series done right) and they've released two more live action sequel movies that follow the next arc of the manga (the dvds should be out soon)... they've released a new OVA series and a brand new/different manga story that the movie is partially based on and recently they've started a back story for the main bad guy... hopefully they'll film the next two arcs of the original mange shortly since it did so great at the box office.

if you copy/paste the following codes in the youtube search engine you can see a few of the trailers :

90ubrsSxrKc -subbed trailer.

yaLOPVAuJs4 -raw character profile trailers.

PvmcNKM-jEo -subbed first episode of the anime.

8qRFhP5PhMk -live action depiction of the dojo fight scene in the above episode.

a7HrF77Ewkg -the sneak preview for the next two sequel movies (one of the options listed is subbed).

bAgmfGZbVrQ -the first official trailer for the sequel movies (subbed)

NCei4Vm1ZP8 -the latest trailers (subbed)
4rx4mmN_JpE

there are a few parallells in 'inuyasha' and 'rurouni kenshin'. in the author's note for 'Rain' written by Fenikkusuken (an inuyasha author) she said, "I've found another conflicted swordsman with an inner demon, exotically coloured long hair and a dead 'ex' issue. At least Kenshin's 'ex' stays dead, and Kaoru ends up more than just kissed!
enjoy!

delighted to have found this story!
ginny
kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I really like that this took on a touching note, even if you'd originally intended it to be a comedy. Sometimes, you just have to let your stories do what they want. Obviously, this was the direction the story wanted to go in. Good job!
CatchySayo chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Aww! So cute, so sweet, so true. InuYasha has learned something very important here. And that really needed to happen, especially in his case. I believe, though, that other than the fact that he simply adoors ramen, the other reason he didn't want to leave it uneaten despite it's coldness, was because it was given to him out of pure kindness from a human. And however little that kindness may seem, don't forget that it rarely happens to someone like him. Add the fact that this all took place for the first time in his life, where? None other than Kagome's world,of course!
InuGome chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Aww! Poor Inu! His fear and doubts for humans... It's amazing what a Vending machine could do to a hanyou (I guess giving us a granola bar to munch on is not it's only purpose in life), ne? My favorite line is, "Only Inuyasha could develop sentimental feelings about a bowl of noodles." Epic! Awesome job... again! I'm seriously loving everything I've read from you so far.
elf mermaid chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Man, I just love it when Inuyasha goes to her time... *sighs wistfully* I wish they made more episodes about that... *pouts*
5redroses chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
You gotta love that Inuyasha

5redroses*
Tevrah chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
That was funny! And so sweet!
tears of fluffyness chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
that was so freakin cute and sweet and... i loved it. truley lovely
forgotten angel chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
great story! it was really cute!
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
This was very insightful, and an important lesson for inuyasha. It makes sense that he would feel the way he did, and it is important to recognize how a single good act can effect the recipient. Good job.

QueenTatooine
AtticusBlackwolf chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
That was a really cute story! I loved it!
DmonXtrmN8r chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
wow! this is a awasome story...it gives you a new vision of vending mechines..
Blume chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
wow, the greatest thing a Food Dispenser ever taught me was to never trust tecnology, and here is Inuyasha, whou woul have thought indeed... D
CTHKSI chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Lol. Loved the title. Liked how the moral lesson snuck in there...NO! I'm learning something! *gasp*

Seriously though, that was great.
xgirl66 chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
hehehe... that was funny! me like!