Reviews for The Amazing Automatic Food Dispenser
Rone M. Daen chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
I like this story, It is so Cute! I just had to review. Keep up the good work. :D
Psy-Girl1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Kawai!

I love Inuyasha...oh why oh why cant he be mine? o(

Love this oneshot! so sweet!
rvgt32 chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
That was very cool. Inuyasha realizing that not all humans are bad. :)

I wish we had automatic food dispenser thingys liike that! The ones here only give you hot chocolate that taste like boiled water :(
Mexicanita chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
This is kinda sweet, i feld like i was reading some story from chicken soup for the soul some how jejeje, what i like about the story is that is a very random plot or idea (vending machine?) and it mades it very original and its kinda hard to develope a story (and a good one) with this tipe of subject.

Umm by the way, i apologize for my english, i now it sucks but still i cant keep my mouth shut (or fingers... whatever)
Aeriel of Isternes chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
That was...interesting.

I liked it.
Jane chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Wonderful story! Cute with a "feel good" end to it. Love it!
Fiery Demon Fox chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Hm... I think this was rather cute! _ If u want, u can go ahead and try to redo it or whatever, but I like it! _ Good job! L8rZ!
SugarlessSweetness chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Hiya! I luv ur story! iz pretty cool for a one-shot! i luv luv luv it. so cute! Oh yea did the kid that gave u inspiration actually act the way Inuyasha did? Like all pouty and stuff? Just wondering

Keep up the good work. Latez
Fairytale Syndrome chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
that was pretty good!
Miroku's Priestess chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Wow...thinking of Inuyasha trying to work a vending machine makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! This was a cute story...haha. I'm not sure if you intended it to be cute or not, but it was cute nonetheless! I just liked how he was fascinated by like, everything...lol. Come out with another one soon! I'll be looking forward to it.

luv ya!

mandi
Kainos Ktisis chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Cute. Definitely something I can see Inuyasha doing.
Secret-punk-rocker chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
wow. this is a really good one shot! so, you have all 3 movies? i only have the first 2. is the third one even on sale anywhere in the u.s?
27 | « Prev Page 1 2