Reviews for Stargazing
Nothing chapter 15 . 10/7/2011
Hello! I love your story! For one thing, I'm sooooooo glad your not the type of person who is always writing about MiaxIsaac and GaretxJenna ( I actually dislike these pairings ). I am a little disappointed that it's not fully IvanxSheba ( mostly because they look cute together ) but since you were in a dead end, I don't blame you. Overall my favorite parts are the IvanxSheba parts and the GaretxMia parts. Oh! One more thing. I was kinda clueless about the Luna and sol part, so I skipped those parts. Make sure to include parts that explain characters. Again, I say, GOOD JOBS
GoldenSunLover chapter 15 . 12/21/2010
WOW! This story has been a wonderful and exciting story to read, so full of suspense. At first, I was fuming at Mia for using the love potion on Isaac. Then, once the spell broke, I was jumping with excitement. Your story is a great one. However, should I chose Windshipping? Or Lighthouseshipping? Your story told me, both! Thank you for dedicating this story to Valeshipping and the other shippings as well! Great job!
Raven the Ravenous chapter 6 . 3/30/2008
Hmm... *something clicks in his mind* Wait! This was where I stopped at! I never got to continue reading it because it needed to be updated! Sweet, now I can finally finish reading it! XD

Sol's certainly warmed up to Jenna, of course because of the reincarnation and all those huge numbers numbers of years bit. And now Luna's back... C'mon Isaac, where the heck are you?
Raven the Ravenous chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
Wow...you really came up with this made-up legend? Really, I suck at this kind of stuff (no seriously, I wrack my brain for nearly a whole week trying to make up my own myths and legends). So really, I'm impressed. Eh, what's this, 100 billion years? ...And I thought my 500 thousand years was insane. XD; What, no, I'm not saying you're insane. At least you don't try to make up an inbetween story for his 500 thousand years timeline...btw, this is actually not for my ffs but I will apply it in some way to it. Why did I explain it all here, because I am weird like that.
Raven the Ravenous chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
Ouch...what happened between Mia and Garet I wonder? Haha, Felix's jealous. Oh wait, dang, I'm a Lighthouseshipper, I forgot that! . Aah, don't worry, I'm more of a hardcore Valeshipper, really hardcore. Let's hope things are more cleared up next chapter, let's hope...
Raven the Ravenous chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
Great, Sheba and Ivan saved the day. Bad Mia. T.T Using Isaac like that.

I wonder, what is with the deal with Sol kidnapping Jenna? Well, only one way to find out...
Raven the Ravenous chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
Uh-oh, not good. Mia, how could you? How could you resort to something this low? Fight it Isaac, fight the magical spell!
Raven the Ravenous chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Hahaha, it's really funny, I remembered reading this fic so long ago...as in spring of '05. What's funny is that I never reviewed because I didn't have an account at that time and over the three years, I'd forgotten about it. No wait, not '05, fall of '04! That's it, now I remember. But seeing as the fic ended already, I actually picked the right one to read. :) So, to make amends for my never-reviewing, now that I have an account, I will read this fic all the way, leaving a review for each ch. along the way. Only because of two things: IsaacxJenna is my OTP of GS, I feel bad for never reviewing while reading this, even as anonymous, if that was possible, and, I guess there's a three, because it is a great fic. :) That and a certain Wii game revived my obsession of GS and IxJ. ;

First chapter's got me hooked because I've forgotten what I've read four years ago. So, what does this man want with Jenna and will Isaac, Felix and the others go after her? Well, I didn't think I'd even need to ask that question!
Boko the Chocobo chapter 15 . 6/30/2006
i should just cap u right now for that anti climatic ending . . . .i read this whole story and i get this bull shit. not cool man, not cool.
Lord Jupi chapter 15 . 4/17/2006
Best Story I've ever seen... huh?

*Chibi Mia and Chibi Garet are hugging and Chibi Isaac is on fire, like in anime when they get angry.*

Umm...*creeps away*
Aya-Angel of Mars chapter 15 . 1/31/2006
So awesome! You are one of THE best writers on this site, ya'know. Garet/Mia is my favorite paring. Then again, you could say you put all of my fave pairings here except for one. Felix/Karst, but I suppose she's dead in your universe. I'm currently working on a fic of my own; maybe you could give me some tips?
PerilsofRosella chapter 15 . 1/16/2006
What a totally adorable ending! Even though I'm a pretty hardcore lighthouseshipper, it's nice to see an end that isn't full of sickening sweet love. Friendship is a beautiful thing and often under appreciated. Keep up the good work. You've earned a fan.
Spirit Seer chapter 15 . 1/3/2006
Great chapter! I liked the ending; it was a compromise. Besides, you didn't have to have Sheba marry anybody. I respect your final decision. Great ending again! :D
Gemini Solitudo chapter 15 . 1/3/2006
lol. i dont write my fanfics nemore, tho i hope u wil make another one _. i was sorta hoping a sheba/felix, but o wel, i guess ther was too mani fans for the opposite pairings rite? staying on neutral ground...? _ lol. good work, this story, i loved it and you its not a lie cuz i review most of the time and this is one of my longest reviews i've written.

hope you write more stories!

-Souunga
LavencderSage chapter 14 . 12/7/2005
I really enjoyed your fanfic. It made me really happy.