Reviews for Keep me warm
Aiwethryne chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Oh... my gosh. That's why your pen name looks familiar... And looking at your stories... damn, all of them (I think) are for ToS... Whoa... Anyway, it's good. I liked how it was written, yeah. (nods)
Scarlet Kratos chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Wonderful. It's just plain wonderful. Please continue!
rice8369 chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
oh my god! this is so beautiful.. i love this one shot piece.. please write a story, a nice and detail story of raine and kratos.. i just love this pairing.. please write a story for them...

this is so nice.
devilstail chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
NO don't tell me that it is over tell me that you are going to write or finish the next chapter soon well see ya and I well be changing e-mail addresses soon well see ya
lalala chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
And I thought I was hooked on Raine/Kratos before. ;b

I love your stories to death!
Urby chapter 1 . 9/26/2004

I never really payed too much attention to Kraine, but now you hath made me a fan. (bolts to go read the next one)
LittleKittyKyon chapter 1 . 9/26/2004 sweet...although they do seem a little OOc, but its worht it.
kratoslloydlover26 chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Trevor X chapter 1 . 9/23/2004

Wow, I like it. I really needed to laugh. Hard day and all. Very good, very funny.

Tiffany chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
That was a really good story. I like that mushy kind stuff, please continue the story.
Dee and Rai the Canadian Fairies chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Dee: SO CUTE! I wasn't sure about Raine and Kratos together before, I so am! And now you can't leave me hanging, k? You have to write another one, k? Where Raine and Kratos confess their feelings to eachother and kiss. :) K? K.

Rai: *bashes Dee's head with a mallet* SAY PLEASE! Don't be RUDE!

Dee: *rubs head* Pretty, pretty please!

Rai: *tosses Lil-Samuu a cookie with M&M's on it* Awesome job, I love this story.

Dee and Rai
Adaniel Soloneldi chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Oh, it's screaming of cuteness! I love it. _ Great job!
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
You're now my new best friend. *_*

This is so adorable! *sighs romantically* Hehe, i'm so hopeless... Hope seemed just a little bit too old for her age, but, it is your story, and she's a smart one. _ I liked the part where Kratos went to get tea and Colette grinned. lol "What are you grinning about? It's just a mug of tea," P

I can't wait for more one-shots and such to come out by you! D I'm *SO* happy you like Kratos/Raine. _

Till next time,