Reviews for On Halloween's Hill
BlackFire-Archer Angel chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
TO KAWAII!
Flareons chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
*stares* WOW.

That was... amazing. I agree with what your first reviewer said (haha, I got here from her favourite list :)) at them being OOC, yet completely NOT. Although, it's not like I actually got any further in the game then Cerberus ; (haha, the Disney characters did me in. I HATE Disney characters (well, not really. Just mixed with Square's work ...) so I kinda stopped playing... whee. Actually... I think I stopped playing at the Aladdin part with the sand lion thingy... *ponders*)

Anyway, I am rambling. I'd better stop now and check out your other works! Whee~

Awsome story -
SpecialMeatloaf chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Well...I read this story, and there for a moment, I just kinda sat and thought 'Ya know? That was pretty good.' And then I looked back over it and I thought 'Well, shit. That's actually really good! I like it.' So then I wondered how many reviews such an all around, surprisingly great fic had. Well, I was shocked and slightly putoff by the fact that it only had 3. And I was like '3? You gotta be kidding me? It's worth way more than F*ing 3!' And so I though' Ya know, I think I'm gonna do something about that.' So, congradulations, now you have 4. (Although I still think it deserves more.
Kitty Meow chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
WAH! *_* Such a wonderful story! _ I can't believeit only has 2 reviews! *shakes fist* Well, I think you've done a wonderful job. Your dialogue is so stimulating and smooth to follow, with a nice twist of reality to make the fluff bearable. Amazing amazing XD I hope to read more of your stories in the future!
Morrigain chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Ahh... so adorable! I love it, I do, I do _
Neko Kate-chan chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Beautiful. This fic is absolutely beautiful. It deserves hundreds of reviews! It is so complex, the imagery is perfect, the characters are OOC and completely not OOC at the same time (Riku especially. In the game Riku wouldn't cry, so crying makes him OOC, however, in this scenario, it makes it just seem natural for him to do that) It is a work of art and I've ticked all four boxes at the bottom.

I wish I had your writing style.