Reviews for All Girl's Sasuke
XD
aiko chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
oh por dios muero
Lady Spain chapter 15 . 7/12/2012
Would u update soon please? I'm addicted to this fict LOL
I's that C chapter 15 . 8/28/2011
Wow. I can't believe it's been five years since I last read this story. And still, no more chapters to read than then. XD

Even if you never finish it, it's still one of my favorites, and I hope someday you just get the random urge to finish. :3
TempestReign chapter 15 . 5/29/2010
really good story!
XG chapter 15 . 1/31/2009
please write the next chapter..i'm a sasuke haku fan and i want to know what will happen to both of them...i've been waiting patiently since last year and i would be very thankful if there is a next one..
StuckOnReplay chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
o.o I'm dying to find out the reason why sasuke is in an all-girls school LOLS
jo821 chapter 15 . 9/12/2008
I'm not sure if I've reviewed this story before! Seriously, it's one of the best I've ever read, and I've been reading all kinds of fanfiction for a few years now. Keep going!
Muzatsu chapter 15 . 8/5/2008
I've been hoping for a long time for more of this sory, it's really, really good! You write very well, and it's easy to get caught up in this story so please write more. PleasE?
Muzatsu-Chan chapter 15 . 2/6/2008
Hey please write more!

I rlly like it, I got all absorbed into the story and then BOOM! there's no more for the bored little Muzatsu-chan! pretty please finish this for me, if you do, i'll...umm...i'll send you an E-COOKIE!

ROONREN chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
pls. continue i like the fanfic pls continue.
Alaki-chan chapter 15 . 7/23/2007
I really like this fic, this is one of my favorite neglected pairings. Poor Haku, he must be so jealous right now! Anyways, I'm off to read the rest of your fics now! xDD

~Alaki
Skiefyer chapter 15 . 7/21/2007
Write the next chapter...
Likekazam chapter 15 . 6/29/2007
ah... this story is so good... it's like a 5 way triangle... erm.. hexagon . so you'd better update heh... well..i'd be nice *fakes innocent look* but I love the whole plot twist with Gaara and Sasuke and Haku and Zabuza ]

Mizuki Ai
Vilde0806 chapter 15 . 5/22/2007
I love this storyD It's so cute_ I love Haku so much, hes my favorite character and therer are to few haky fucs out there (And half of them stars Haku as a female :S) ThanXs