Reviews for Leaving the Family
StarWindDancer chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
I really like the idea behind the story, that Chris still can't get away from his family and they're still there for them. Phoebe the flirt is a hoot. And I just love the Paige angst. I really want to see what happens next. Thank you for such an engaging story. Keep writing, we'll keep reading.
shyeye chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
need more
Teranika Meneldil chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Great story so far. I hope that you finish it someday. I'd hate to see it end here, I'm so curious to find out what happens.
CaliforniaChick chapter 2 . 9/26/2004
this story is soo good! ur doin a great job writin it! its realli well written and its a great idea for a story! i cant wait for and update! so write more!
ChrisBianca chapter 2 . 9/25/2004
Awesome! Update soon!
Pukah chapter 2 . 9/25/2004
Yay!

I love this plot!

O think that the amnesia thing is a great idea, and you're really skilled for the dialogs and stuff.

Poor Chris, what a condusing day he's having. Hehe... and Paige must be the less subtle persone ever. _

Yay! Update soon!
teal-lover chapter 2 . 9/25/2004
Oh, I love this! So much mystery and intrigue. Keep it up & update soon please?
starwinddancer chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
I like this idea, where nurotic Chris uses memory dust because it's all too much for him. I really want to see what you do with this. I want to see Chris sucked back in and everything change- again. Can't keep a Halliwell down. LOL.
CaliforniaChick chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
this is a great idea for a story! great start! kinda confusin in the begginin, but i'm sure ill figure everything out as i read... cant wait for ur update!
sakurachan5000 chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
good job girl it's a really good story. just to tell you i lied when i said that i was way beyond done with this chapter when infact i had just finished it and told jacie to go away for a few min. well it's a good start and i hope you get a lot of reviews from it

ja ne