Reviews for Still Alive! ? !
blueoctober chapter 41 . 9/30/2006
I loved your story. You did a great job. :) I hope you decide to write more.
Phantom of a Rose chapter 41 . 8/31/2006
Hey! This was really good! It took me a few days but I'm done!

So, are you going to do a sequel or anthing? That would be good! Anyway, got to go! This was good!
Swooproxmysox chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
hey lov it
Himitsui chapter 41 . 7/18/2006

The end is seemingly scareming for a sequel...

Well! Nice one you have there...

If ever got sequel do empathsize more on the relationship btw Harry and Severus. p

Raven2090 chapter 41 . 7/18/2006
Please, please, please write a sequel. This was a stupendous piece of work. I liked the fact you kept us guessing until the end. Most authors tell us and spend the next ten developing a relationship and dealing with voldemort. So please write a sequel as I whis to know how you plan on developing a relatinship between Harry and Serverus. -Raven
luvbooks chapter 41 . 7/10/2006
wow i totally loved this story. pleaseplease please write a seqral as i must know what happens now the truth has ben revilled
Lexie Lupin chapter 41 . 6/25/2006
This was a good story. It seemed like it took a long time for everything to play out but then you mentioned Halloween so it wasn't nearly as long as it seemed. This was a good story overall and hopefully you will write a sequal soon.

beth chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Beth5572 chapter 41 . 6/17/2006
I would love to see want you write next.

Heksie chapter 41 . 6/15/2006
great fic - bit to long a strech to getto the end.
Starkraven Madd chapter 41 . 6/9/2006
Ugh. I hate the ending. But I like as well. There really wasn't much else that could have been said without dragging the story out. Bit of a cliffy for the end of a story, but okay none the less. Eh. Poor Snape.
Avid Reader chapter 41 . 6/7/2006
GREAT story.

Please get that sequel out soon. A prequel could be cool, but emphasis on the sequel, as the story's ending begs for it. WE saw them finally admiot they were family, now we need to see them learn to live that way. PLEASE?

God Bless
Elanor-Nae-of-Rivendell chapter 41 . 6/4/2006
GOD, THAT WAS UNBELIEVABLE! I Love it! Is there a sequel?, if not are you gonna make one? I would really like to read more. You might not believe me but this story had me hooked sinse about 12 pm TILL 4 am. I swear I couldnt stop reading, and trust me my mom tried all day to get me to come out of 'My Cave', as she so calls my room, and be anywhere BUT in it, I for love of reading and the suspense this story had in me, reluctantly declined. I think I only left my room to take a bath, wash the dishes...oh yeah and eat, all this when I was about 3 pages away form the end. Well hope you continue your great skills and ideas and that you do make a sequel if you havent.
Casynne chapter 41 . 5/31/2006
Your story was really enjoyable, despite the abrupt ending. I spent the whole night up reading it. Is there a sequel?

You really need your stories betaed. I was often distraced by the confusion of tenses. Your readership would be much wider, if you had your stories proofred. I usually give up on stories if the writer's grammer is too awful (yours was a miraculous exception). However, I learnt that the best way to tackle it is by squinting my eyes and automatically correcting the glaring grammar mistakes in my head... I just pretended I couldn't see them!

Anyway, sorry for the rumble. Will be off now checking out your other stories as well. Thanks for writing this fic!
Siri02 chapter 41 . 5/23/2006
That was a great fic even though that end SERIOUSLY was the epitome of the word "abrupt". :) I really hope you start that sequel to this that I read about in your profile! If you do, I could just hug and kiss you right now! Well, sort of. ;)

Great job!