Reviews for Still Alive! ? !
Siri02 chapter 41 . 5/23/2006
That was a great fic even though that end SERIOUSLY was the epitome of the word "abrupt". :) I really hope you start that sequel to this that I read about in your profile! If you do, I could just hug and kiss you right now! Well, sort of. ;)

Great job!

Siri
Avallyn Black chapter 41 . 5/21/2006
interesting
TwinsFindMe chapter 41 . 5/12/2006
Hi. AMAZING STORY. Snape is totally in character, i really enjoy Harry's rants, and Dumbledore had a (unhealthy?) obsession with lemon drops. hm. you need a sequel! come on! we need to know what voldy's up to! about sonja! about Snapy! lol, i love calling him snapy. anyway, for your first story, this is totally amazing, and i love it! keep up the amazing work!
xX.Padfoot.Xx chapter 41 . 5/10/2006
This...is...AMAZING! I love it! I even got my friend, who hates severitus, to read it, and I think she truly likes it! It would be nice of you could continue the hints dropped about a new plot with Voldemort, which you might've, since I haven't read the sequel yet. This is incredible for your first fanfiction! Keep up the good work!
breannatala chapter 41 . 4/16/2006
AH! I was on edge the whole time!
liza123 chapter 41 . 4/16/2006
I hope you do do a sequel to this. I am sorry to say that this one feels unfinished as it doesn't clearly prove Snape is Harry's father - even though most evidence points that way.
Ottawa gal chapter 37 . 4/4/2006
Great story :D
Ottawa gal chapter 31 . 4/4/2006
still lovign your story!
Ottawa gal chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
Wow, Harry Being adopted, was not something I expected! I think this is the first story I've read where Lily isn't the birth mother :) way to go for origionality :D
Aldavinur chapter 41 . 4/2/2006
Oh this story is great!

I love it so much!

It's so very well written and you had so many good ideas, which made the whole story simply fascinating!

And it's so great that Snape finally acknowledged Harry as his son!

It's just a pity that the end is so short and because of that I would love a sequel to know how they get along as father and son! So please please write one, will you?

I will add your story to my favorites, because you were yo creative with the whole plot that Harry was adopted twice and how it come that Snape was his father!

Greetings

Aldavinur
Reiko - Kataki no Arashi chapter 41 . 3/28/2006
This fanfic is just GREAT! Please write a sequel. I'll definitely review...
AvengeTheDead chapter 41 . 3/24/2006
I just finished your story! please write a sequel!
Eagle-Eyes chapter 41 . 3/23/2006
I have thoroughly enjoyed this fic. I've read many a Severitis challenge and this is the first one that I've read that makes sense in Canon. Harry, born to Severus and adopted out - whether by parental choice or not - is the only way this could happen in Canon. I hope you write a sequel, as I would love to hear Severus' comments to Harry about the outburst, and Harry's response.
MadnessInBaggyPants chapter 41 . 3/14/2006
Wow! Great story… I love your writing stile… Perfect, I tell you, P_E_R_F_E_C_T! And so believable! Plus… there were some killer lines in there… But the best of all was the ending one… You have all my admiration! Your story is one of the best I’ve read… ever… including fanfic as well as original pieces… I can’t really put my finger on the whys, but your story has a special flow… It’s awesome!
female half - breed chapter 41 . 3/3/2006
This was exalent you have to da a sequel PLEASE!
1,462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »