Reviews for Still Alive! ? !
Lydily chapter 41 . 12/28/2006
Your Story Was AWESOME ! I'm just really sad that you didn't do a sequel... I rushed to your profile when I finished the story and was awfully disappointed to see no sequel... well, I assume that not enough reviewer asked for it... shame!

Horsegirl93 chapter 41 . 12/20/2006
parseltonge girl chapter 41 . 12/14/2006
you HAVE to make a seqal u Have to!
parseltonge girl chapter 8 . 12/12/2006
like it
MPJ chapter 41 . 12/6/2006
I would have submitted a review if I had read this sooner. I just started reading fan fic a few months ago. This is my favorite one so far. Please write a sequal. I know this one is kinda old but there is so much you can do with it.
jane chapter 41 . 11/24/2006
omg... you can't leave me hanging like that! like what's harry's reaction, and do they bond, and what they do about voldie and things like that! sequel!
jet chapter 41 . 11/4/2006
I enjoyed that story alot. The yo-yo of emotions kept it interesting and the end was just the balm it needed in the end...Jet
anonoymous busybody chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
the emotional range of a teaspoon comment was in OOTP after Cho kisses Harry. Ron is a twit about it... thought I'd mention it
blueoctober chapter 41 . 9/30/2006
I loved your story. You did a great job. :) I hope you decide to write more.
Phantom of a Rose chapter 41 . 8/31/2006
Hey! This was really good! It took me a few days but I'm done!

So, are you going to do a sequel or anthing? That would be good! Anyway, got to go! This was good!
Swooproxmysox chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
hey lov it
Himitsui chapter 41 . 7/18/2006

The end is seemingly scareming for a sequel...

Well! Nice one you have there...

If ever got sequel do empathsize more on the relationship btw Harry and Severus. p

Raven2090 chapter 41 . 7/18/2006
Please, please, please write a sequel. This was a stupendous piece of work. I liked the fact you kept us guessing until the end. Most authors tell us and spend the next ten developing a relationship and dealing with voldemort. So please write a sequel as I whis to know how you plan on developing a relatinship between Harry and Serverus. -Raven
luvbooks chapter 41 . 7/10/2006
wow i totally loved this story. pleaseplease please write a seqral as i must know what happens now the truth has ben revilled
Lexie Lupin chapter 41 . 6/25/2006
This was a good story. It seemed like it took a long time for everything to play out but then you mentioned Halloween so it wasn't nearly as long as it seemed. This was a good story overall and hopefully you will write a sequal soon.

1,484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »