Reviews for Still Alive! ? !
Caty chapter 41 . 1/7/2014
Kira BlackWolf chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Please Create A Sequel for this Story!
mysinger chapter 41 . 9/28/2013
Great story! I loved the last scene between Snape and Harry. I look forward to reading the sequel. Well done.
mysinger chapter 32 . 9/28/2013
I think Snape's plan is horrible and it is probably going to backfire on him. By the time he finally realizes the truth, Harry may not want anything to do with him. I love this story, but I am feeling less sympathetic to Snape than I have been up until now. It should be interesting to see how things turn out, but I hope Snape doesn't hurt Harry too much especially on the anniversary of the Potter's deaths.
Bewitchedgal chapter 29 . 7/7/2013
I must be a weirdo-I love mine and I remember being so jealous when my older sister got hers. I think I was nine or ten at the time.
Different strokes for different folks
Very interesting story
Bewitchedgal chapter 24 . 7/7/2013
I love original Harry Potter fanfiction stories and you have created a very well written interesting one. I am enjoying this story. Well done.
Animosh chapter 41 . 7/2/2013
Beautiful story! One of the best Severitus stories I've read so far and I read a lot of them ;)
I loved Snape's snarky character and the way Harry slowly came to like him and the open hopeful ending was great!
Though I wish to see a sequel :)
Dawn of Erised chapter 41 . 5/11/2013
Thjis is an awesome story :) one of the most original! But it feel;s half finished as if say JKR suddenly decided not to write book 7. It's finished but it hasn't ended if you get my meaning .

I really hope you've written or will write a sequel to this, even if it's only a short one :)

crimson-angel08 chapter 41 . 4/24/2013
Please, can u make a sequel, I really like your story. :))) thxs
Jt12345 chapter 41 . 2/27/2013
I loved every chapter of this and really hope or a sequel! Brilliant work!
Larisya chapter 33 . 11/20/2012
Harry's gullible. Severus' mean.
Larisya chapter 23 . 11/20/2012
Poor Harry!
lemondropseverus chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
This is a wonderful story with a very compelling plot line, and I commend you for that.

I do have a sugestion though which is honestly not meant as a slight. Pay attention to the verb tenses that you are using. The constant switches from past to present tense break the story's narrative flow and tend to somewhat confuse the reader. You should maybe try to edit the chapters to either be in present or past tense but not in both.

Apart from that, I can only congratulate you on how you construct your characters. I particularly appreciate the insight that you give the reader into the character's mind. From what I have read thus far, bar the tense switching, this promises to be a very enjoyable read.
Bewitched chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Harry can't shrink his stuff Remus has to because harry is underage.
hollow kitten chapter 26 . 8/13/2012
please post the sequal. so good.
1,476 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »