Reviews for Still Alive! ? !
kitty chapter 41 . 10/16/2014
Completed? Really? Doesnt seem like it to me. What a crap ending.
kitty chapter 12 . 10/14/2014
Why is harry talking about severus and him going to see his family after seeing him bury his children? Doesnt make sense.
OMG chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
Dumbledore seriously kills me with the amount he relies on the blood wards. Oh yes,there is absolutely NO OTHER WAY that Harry can be protected(like the FIDELIOUS CHARM), he MUST stay with his abusive, hateful relatives. Besides, the wards should have been rendered inneffective when Voldemort used Harry's blood to get his body back in 4th year. Having Harry's blood in his veins would make the wards useless against him. So, essentially, Dumbledore left Harry with no cover exept a couple invisible Order members lurking around Privet Drive and a crazy Squib that couldn't light a wandtip to save her life. I mean, what is SHE supposed to do? "I watched over Harry like you asked, Dumbledore, but a Death Eater cast a spell I couldn't deflect with my wicker basket." I'm sorry, but HOW THE HELL IS THIS PROTECTION!?
boASHoks chapter 41 . 9/21/2014
Wow. This is good. I can't believe this is only your first fanfiction, if you hadn't said that it was I would have thought that you have several years worth of fanfiction writing experience plus an additional number of non fanfiction writing. I love how unique this story is and I really want a sequel. You've impressed me and, no doubt about it, countless others.
cztelnik chapter 41 . 6/13/2014
Thanks for finishing this, hoping there is a sequel and it is as good as this story.
cztelnik chapter 23 . 6/13/2014
Excellent! I expected that the Auror wasn't really Harry's mom and that she simply absconded with him when she found him. Looking better and better tho as Snape and Harry are growing closer even without the knowledge of parentage.
cztelnik chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
Hmm, a totally unknown adoption coming from Sirius would definitely help Harry to accept and process. Kind of interesting!
victoria chapter 41 . 5/17/2014
amazing your talents are awsome.
takingitinstride chapter 41 . 5/5/2014
Absolutely loved this story. Any hope for a sequel?
hp chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
Dis cannot be d end :( :(
Plz complete dis wonderful story
Caty chapter 41 . 1/7/2014
Great story BUT THIS CAN NOT BE THE END! I NEED MORE AND EPILOGUE SOMETHING! PLEEAASEEEEEEEEEE! YOU CAN'T DO THIS
Kira BlackWolf chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Please Create A Sequel for this Story!
mysinger chapter 41 . 9/28/2013
Great story! I loved the last scene between Snape and Harry. I look forward to reading the sequel. Well done.
mysinger chapter 32 . 9/28/2013
I think Snape's plan is horrible and it is probably going to backfire on him. By the time he finally realizes the truth, Harry may not want anything to do with him. I love this story, but I am feeling less sympathetic to Snape than I have been up until now. It should be interesting to see how things turn out, but I hope Snape doesn't hurt Harry too much especially on the anniversary of the Potter's deaths.
Bewitchedgal chapter 29 . 7/7/2013
I must be a weirdo-I love mine and I remember being so jealous when my older sister got hers. I think I was nine or ten at the time.
Different strokes for different folks
Very interesting story