Reviews for Still Alive! ? !
boASHoks chapter 41 . 9/21/2014
Wow. This is good. I can't believe this is only your first fanfiction, if you hadn't said that it was I would have thought that you have several years worth of fanfiction writing experience plus an additional number of non fanfiction writing. I love how unique this story is and I really want a sequel. You've impressed me and, no doubt about it, countless others.
cztelnik chapter 41 . 6/13/2014
Thanks for finishing this, hoping there is a sequel and it is as good as this story.
cztelnik chapter 23 . 6/13/2014
Excellent! I expected that the Auror wasn't really Harry's mom and that she simply absconded with him when she found him. Looking better and better tho as Snape and Harry are growing closer even without the knowledge of parentage.
cztelnik chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
Hmm, a totally unknown adoption coming from Sirius would definitely help Harry to accept and process. Kind of interesting!
victoria chapter 41 . 5/17/2014
amazing your talents are awsome.
takingitinstride chapter 41 . 5/5/2014
Absolutely loved this story. Any hope for a sequel?
hp chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
Dis cannot be d end :( :(
Plz complete dis wonderful story
Caty chapter 41 . 1/7/2014
Great story BUT THIS CAN NOT BE THE END! I NEED MORE AND EPILOGUE SOMETHING! PLEEAASEEEEEEEEEE! YOU CAN'T DO THIS
Kira BlackWolf chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Please Create A Sequel for this Story!
mysinger chapter 41 . 9/28/2013
Great story! I loved the last scene between Snape and Harry. I look forward to reading the sequel. Well done.
mysinger chapter 32 . 9/28/2013
I think Snape's plan is horrible and it is probably going to backfire on him. By the time he finally realizes the truth, Harry may not want anything to do with him. I love this story, but I am feeling less sympathetic to Snape than I have been up until now. It should be interesting to see how things turn out, but I hope Snape doesn't hurt Harry too much especially on the anniversary of the Potter's deaths.
Bewitchedgal chapter 29 . 7/7/2013
I must be a weirdo-I love mine and I remember being so jealous when my older sister got hers. I think I was nine or ten at the time.
Different strokes for different folks
Very interesting story
Bewitchedgal chapter 24 . 7/7/2013
I love original Harry Potter fanfiction stories and you have created a very well written interesting one. I am enjoying this story. Well done.
Dogmatil chapter 41 . 7/2/2013
Beautiful story! One of the best Severitus stories I've read so far and I read a lot of them ;)
I loved Snape's snarky character and the way Harry slowly came to like him and the open hopeful ending was great!
Though I wish to see a sequel :)
Dawn of Erised chapter 41 . 5/11/2013
Thjis is an awesome story :) one of the most original! But it feel;s half finished as if say JKR suddenly decided not to write book 7. It's finished but it hasn't ended if you get my meaning .

I really hope you've written or will write a sequel to this, even if it's only a short one :)

DOE