Reviews for Still Alive! ? !
Henri Jane chapter 41 . 7/19/2012
W! O! W! (wow) I am not normally impressed with severitus storylines; I find most to be poorly put together, and the plot and story horrible. However, I am IN LOVE with this storyline. I am deeply impressed. Spelling and grammar, somewhat of a low point, but much better than some. uhh... wow..? (laughs) normally I'm not speechless, but you've kind of rendered me so. (SOrry for the big words, Grammar and spelling are my highest subjects, and I plan on becoming an author in the future.) ;)
JlovesGaara chapter 41 . 7/12/2012
Fantastic story, really loved it!
cant-spell-at-all chapter 24 . 3/29/2012
the line "An adoption within an adoption" made me laugh so much, it's inception, before inception. I'm going to finish reading now.
Alozk16 chapter 41 . 12/30/2011
Hey

I read this fic a few years ago and I loved it, it was one of the first severitus I ever read. I have spent years trying to find the best severitus story and definitely yours is in my TOP5.

The reason why I like it that much is because I think Sev would try to convince himself that everything is a joke and everything and I can skip all the "i don't know how to call you anymore" and finally saying dad because Harry's semi-inconscious and the "I love you" stuff, they're always very fake I must say haha.

The other thing I wanted to ask you if you'd consent and let me translate this story to spanish... Severitus is not popular in spanish fics and I would like to introduce it with a good fic like yours :)

Thank you for posting the story, it was great! And I hope you write a sequel or an epilogue!

Aloz
librarywitch chapter 41 . 12/19/2011
I am a fan of the what if Severus was Harry's dad. This is a wonderful twist on that story line. I love how it came about. Your writing def got better through the course of the story. I hope there is a sequel.
Dellio chapter 31 . 12/3/2011
My vote is for: Voldemort/DE attempt to kidnap HP

Love the story! xD
YeCatsJ chapter 41 . 11/1/2011
loved it! AWESOME story - would love to read a sequel
Tamir14 chapter 41 . 10/11/2011
It is very good story! Dont you want to write sequel? Please :-)
IDEA Studios chapter 41 . 9/19/2011
I definitely want a sequel! Even if you only have part of one worked out, I'd still love to see even that posted.
sm1982 chapter 41 . 6/17/2011
Beautifully written.

Although i am happy that Severus knows the truth, and so will Harry if he acknowledges what Severus said about wanting to know his mother.

I am sad to see that the story has ended as i would have liked to see how Severus and Harry deal with the headmaster, how Voldemort is defeated and how others will take the news about Harry's parentage.

It would also be nice to know if Harry would still be entitled to Potter Vault(s) still and if he would be entitled to the Cybelle Swann's Vault(s)

SM
Griffin Raven chapter 41 . 6/16/2011
Wow...utterely wicked story, to which I would definitely love read a sequel to it; (a) to learn more about Severus & Sonja; (b) or to learn how Severus & Harry, cope with the fully revealed truth of there father/son relationship.

Also I think that the way that Severus reacted to the the news that Harry, thought he might be his long presumed dead son very realistic to character! Particularly loved the way that Hermione, Ron and Remus went separately charging to Severus to protect Harry.

Though I can't help wondering just how Severus reacted when Albus confronted him with his congratulations of having a son but also whether Albus would have asked him about his wife? Just what would Albus do about the so-called "blood wards" that supposedly protected Harry at the Dursleys home? Would Severus and Harry, be able to acknowledge that there father son or would it have to remain a secret? Or would Severus be able to retire from being a spy?
Griffin Raven chapter 17 . 6/16/2011
Hmm...perhaps both Severus and Harry truly needed to have a good rant at each other, to air there "true" feelings about each other and there relationship! Harry, needs the truth about why Severus has always tried to humiliate, belittle him since he started hogwarts. Whereas Severus needed to get rid of the bile of his anger, frustration, angst in regards to both James Potter (and the marauders) treatment of him, also the events surrounding Lily's death...the death of his wife and two children! James & Lily's baby son survived an attempt on his life at the cost of Lily's...whereas Severus lost his childhood friend, his wife and his children!
Griffin Raven chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
So often everyone, even the most observant people like Albus, Severus (or Remus) don't see whats truly in front of them. I suppose these three are still looking at Harry through there own preconceived perceptions of just who they think Harry Potter is, yet clearly ignore some of blantant clues in front of them.

Harry, despite Sirius's letter about being able to go to Remus for help, still chooses to fall back on only trusting himself with regards to the recent revelations. Though it could be due to not having had time to assimilate the knowledge. Yet he doesn't seem ready to talk to an adult yet!

Otherwise a totally brilliant story...loved the arguement...

cough) discussion between Albus and Severus.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 41 . 6/10/2011
this is really really good!
Ichigo Mirai chapter 31 . 6/10/2011
this is still really realLy good! can't wait to read what happens next!
1,476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »