Reviews for Still Alive! ? !
Jt12345 chapter 41 . 2/27/2013
I loved every chapter of this and really hope or a sequel! Brilliant work!
Larisya chapter 33 . 11/20/2012
Harry's gullible. Severus' mean.
Larisya chapter 23 . 11/20/2012
Poor Harry!
lemondropseverus chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
This is a wonderful story with a very compelling plot line, and I commend you for that.

I do have a sugestion though which is honestly not meant as a slight. Pay attention to the verb tenses that you are using. The constant switches from past to present tense break the story's narrative flow and tend to somewhat confuse the reader. You should maybe try to edit the chapters to either be in present or past tense but not in both.

Apart from that, I can only congratulate you on how you construct your characters. I particularly appreciate the insight that you give the reader into the character's mind. From what I have read thus far, bar the tense switching, this promises to be a very enjoyable read.
Bewitched chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Harry can't shrink his stuff Remus has to because harry is underage.
hollow kitten chapter 26 . 8/13/2012
please post the sequal. so good.
Henri Jane chapter 41 . 7/19/2012
W! O! W! (wow) I am not normally impressed with severitus storylines; I find most to be poorly put together, and the plot and story horrible. However, I am IN LOVE with this storyline. I am deeply impressed. Spelling and grammar, somewhat of a low point, but much better than some. uhh... wow..? (laughs) normally I'm not speechless, but you've kind of rendered me so. (SOrry for the big words, Grammar and spelling are my highest subjects, and I plan on becoming an author in the future.) ;)
JlovesGaara chapter 41 . 7/12/2012
Fantastic story, really loved it!
cant-spell-at-all chapter 24 . 3/29/2012
the line "An adoption within an adoption" made me laugh so much, it's inception, before inception. I'm going to finish reading now.
Alozk16 chapter 41 . 12/30/2011
Hey

I read this fic a few years ago and I loved it, it was one of the first severitus I ever read. I have spent years trying to find the best severitus story and definitely yours is in my TOP5.

The reason why I like it that much is because I think Sev would try to convince himself that everything is a joke and everything and I can skip all the "i don't know how to call you anymore" and finally saying dad because Harry's semi-inconscious and the "I love you" stuff, they're always very fake I must say haha.

The other thing I wanted to ask you if you'd consent and let me translate this story to spanish... Severitus is not popular in spanish fics and I would like to introduce it with a good fic like yours :)

Thank you for posting the story, it was great! And I hope you write a sequel or an epilogue!

Aloz
librarywitch chapter 41 . 12/19/2011
I am a fan of the what if Severus was Harry's dad. This is a wonderful twist on that story line. I love how it came about. Your writing def got better through the course of the story. I hope there is a sequel.
Dellio chapter 31 . 12/3/2011
My vote is for: Voldemort/DE attempt to kidnap HP

Love the story! xD
YeCatsJ chapter 41 . 11/1/2011
loved it! AWESOME story - would love to read a sequel
Tamir14 chapter 41 . 10/11/2011
It is very good story! Dont you want to write sequel? Please :-)
IDEA Studios chapter 41 . 9/19/2011
I definitely want a sequel! Even if you only have part of one worked out, I'd still love to see even that posted.
1,482 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »