Reviews for Still Alive! ? !
duj chapter 26 . 2/18/2010
*Snape* had no reason to suspect anything. *Harry* was stupid.

In the Muggle world, identification of a body would be pretty convincing - more so now that we have DNA evidence to fall back on. A very young baby couldn't be identified with any degree of certainty without that, unless it had a port wine stain or a sixth finger or some special distinguishing feature. But Harry *knows* how easily wizards are fooled about matters of identity, or, for that matter, death. And he knows he had a sister, he's the same age as Snape's kids, even born on the same day, and his likely birth father was a widower and probably a Death Eater: it just leaps off the page.
duj chapter 25 . 2/18/2010
The trio are sounding pretty stupid about now. Well, Harry is, anyway; I can't recall if he told his friends about Snape's family. But even so, Hermione saying Harry's sister couldn't be younger, and not even thinking of the possibility of twins, is not up to her usual standards, especially since Cybelle mentions both kids "crying" but neither *protesting*, ie able to speak. And Snape's reaction to the changing appearance strongly suggests Harry's looking more and more like someone he used to know.

Of course, I've been waiting for this development since very early on. Otherwise there was no reason for you to put Snape's backstory in.
Bodo71 chapter 41 . 1/7/2010
I like Your story, I had a lot of fun reading it, many thanks, maybe You can write more?
betweenlife chapter 41 . 12/27/2009
Amazing. :)
Iames chapter 41 . 12/25/2009
The idea for the plot was great, and at the start there seems to be a real connection between Harry and Severus. It wasn't until a bit later that I realised it was a parody. I thought it was serious until I realised that Snape could have done the spell instead of the potion whenever. I began noticing it was a parody whith Harry and Snape's emotional seesaw. It exasperates, but makes you want to know how it will end. Anyway, if you want a parody that makes you groan and is engaging at the same time, read it.
HappySailor121 chapter 41 . 10/31/2009
want a sequel!
Fernsfairie chapter 41 . 10/16/2009
I liked this story. It was really an adorable story to read. :]
kitcat19us chapter 41 . 10/10/2009
great story
WhiteWolfofDestiny chapter 6 . 10/3/2009
lol, to be fair, harry is having girl trouble, just not like he thinks
Starrarose chapter 35 . 9/19/2009
This chapter would have been easier to understand with some sort of clear break between things. You went from the infirmary to the next day without any indication. Some sort of line break would be useful.
Marie S chapter 41 . 9/6/2009
Thank you. I am an absolute wreck after reading this. The whole time I kept checking the little scrolling thing on the side of the page and thinking, oh man, they better hurry up, it's almost over, Hurry!

I'm such a spazz sometimes. You win. This was an amazing story and all I can truely say is this:

Thank you for the crazy awesome fic. *applause*
misto713 chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
""If what you said is true, about HARRY possibly trusting me more than you at the moment, I would say there is just as much reason, if not more, for you to fetch the boy instead of me. Only to see his reaction to you, of course," the last sentence Snape spoke was dripping with sarcasm." - If you want to stay in character with Snape, change the "Harry" to "Potter". Snape would NEVER call him Harry, and Sirius too; when Snape speaks call them Potter and Black.

Also, when they speak, dont change "he" and "I" so often, its confusing. "Harry felt that HE had a hard enough time trying to keep Dumbledore from finding out what HE was really thinking and feeling in the past, but to have him see what happened in MY life,etc." Doesnt that sound weird? When you choose one way of writing, keep to it, please, dont change it, especially not within one sentence.

Good beginning. I will try to read more before I give you my opinion about the fic ;)
Dhampire Hunter chapter 41 . 8/5/2009
Wow I really liked it. Sev's plan... good thinking that is probably what he'd do in this situation. Is there going to be a sequal?
Dhampire Hunter chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
The father is gunna be Sev isn't it? It isn't to hard to figure out. Good story so far though
All The Pretty Horses chapter 41 . 5/26/2009
That was really, really good. Really well written and the emotions came through perfectly. I really hope you write a sequel for it.
1,462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »