Reviews for Still Alive! ? !
Jenny chapter 41 . 5/1/2011
this is an awesome story! congrats!
JoBee 1 chapter 41 . 2/28/2011
Brilliant story! Loved it. I would love a sequel, but I also like the way you ended it, with some things left unsolved.
Kerr Avonsen chapter 12 . 2/3/2011
Er, you forgot that Harry found out in chapter 11 that Snape's kids are dead, so Snape couldn't be visiting his kids - well, he could be visiting their graves and probably is, but that isn't what Harry seems to be thinking here.
Kerr Avonsen chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
I like the idea that Harry is adopted and NOBODY knows who his father is.
tigerlily89 chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
I love your story so far, although I'm dissapointed that the chapter titles indicate Snape/Harry may not find out the truth until the end... But anyway, I believe that the quote "the emotional range of a teaspoon" was from OoTP, when the trio were talking about Harry's kiss with Cho after the DA meeting.
monkeypixie9 chapter 41 . 12/29/2010
But,but,but! You stoped before they truely fround out!

What happend to said sequal?
Gyuchin chapter 41 . 12/16/2010
Excelent story!

Maybe i would have like it to have an epiloge...

The plot was great! So where the characters and their evolution! Snape was really in character(with the book and acording to his past!)!

Didint uderstood what was REmus doing in the castle, since he wasnt teaching...

Thanks for the story!

Good Luck!

Merry Chrismas and a Happy new year!
sarenelsoria chapter 41 . 9/11/2010
good story weird ending
Heretogetthestory chapter 41 . 8/7/2010
Lame ending. I was really into the story till the end, so I hope you make a sequel
wsnowee chapter 41 . 7/9/2010
Good fic~~~- can u post the sequel please?~~
BettyBoopSweden chapter 41 . 7/8/2010
I loved this story. I finished it all in the same day...and night. I loved the way you kept your characters IC...I loved your Ron, I'm not a big fan of Ron, but you made him mature for the most part.

I'm from Sweden and I have laughed about your names though, they are not that Scandinavian but then again, I'm a muggle so what do I know about what Scandinavian wizards names their children ;)

A very good story. I love Severitus, but there are so many out there that it is hard to be original. You really succed in that, you takes the challenge and makes a whole new spin on it. And it's still beliviable.

Thank you for the wonderful time I had reading this!

Dream Painter chapter 41 . 6/18/2010
I LOVE IT! And am not certain whether I like where it ended or not. I should have liked to have read more, but in a way, it was perfect place to end it.

A highly enjoyable tale, even if it was maddening at times and made me wanna reach into my computer screen and thwack people. Thanks so much for writing this!
Dream Painter chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
Figured I'd better drop a review while I think of it (I tend to get a little... absorbed into whatever I'm reading and forget).

A great start! I'm liking it so far. I'm eager to see how the story continues progressing from here.
gauravmittal2 chapter 41 . 3/31/2010
duj chapter 26 . 2/18/2010
*Snape* had no reason to suspect anything. *Harry* was stupid.

In the Muggle world, identification of a body would be pretty convincing - more so now that we have DNA evidence to fall back on. A very young baby couldn't be identified with any degree of certainty without that, unless it had a port wine stain or a sixth finger or some special distinguishing feature. But Harry *knows* how easily wizards are fooled about matters of identity, or, for that matter, death. And he knows he had a sister, he's the same age as Snape's kids, even born on the same day, and his likely birth father was a widower and probably a Death Eater: it just leaps off the page.
1,476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »