Reviews for Still Alive! ? !
Tamir14 chapter 41 . 10/11/2011
It is very good story! Dont you want to write sequel? Please :-)
IDEA Studios chapter 41 . 9/19/2011
I definitely want a sequel! Even if you only have part of one worked out, I'd still love to see even that posted.
sm1982 chapter 41 . 6/17/2011
Beautifully written.

Although i am happy that Severus knows the truth, and so will Harry if he acknowledges what Severus said about wanting to know his mother.

I am sad to see that the story has ended as i would have liked to see how Severus and Harry deal with the headmaster, how Voldemort is defeated and how others will take the news about Harry's parentage.

It would also be nice to know if Harry would still be entitled to Potter Vault(s) still and if he would be entitled to the Cybelle Swann's Vault(s)

SM
Griffin Raven chapter 41 . 6/16/2011
Wow...utterely wicked story, to which I would definitely love read a sequel to it; (a) to learn more about Severus & Sonja; (b) or to learn how Severus & Harry, cope with the fully revealed truth of there father/son relationship.

Also I think that the way that Severus reacted to the the news that Harry, thought he might be his long presumed dead son very realistic to character! Particularly loved the way that Hermione, Ron and Remus went separately charging to Severus to protect Harry.

Though I can't help wondering just how Severus reacted when Albus confronted him with his congratulations of having a son but also whether Albus would have asked him about his wife? Just what would Albus do about the so-called "blood wards" that supposedly protected Harry at the Dursleys home? Would Severus and Harry, be able to acknowledge that there father son or would it have to remain a secret? Or would Severus be able to retire from being a spy?
Griffin Raven chapter 17 . 6/16/2011
Hmm...perhaps both Severus and Harry truly needed to have a good rant at each other, to air there "true" feelings about each other and there relationship! Harry, needs the truth about why Severus has always tried to humiliate, belittle him since he started hogwarts. Whereas Severus needed to get rid of the bile of his anger, frustration, angst in regards to both James Potter (and the marauders) treatment of him, also the events surrounding Lily's death...the death of his wife and two children! James & Lily's baby son survived an attempt on his life at the cost of Lily's...whereas Severus lost his childhood friend, his wife and his children!
Griffin Raven chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
So often everyone, even the most observant people like Albus, Severus (or Remus) don't see whats truly in front of them. I suppose these three are still looking at Harry through there own preconceived perceptions of just who they think Harry Potter is, yet clearly ignore some of blantant clues in front of them.

Harry, despite Sirius's letter about being able to go to Remus for help, still chooses to fall back on only trusting himself with regards to the recent revelations. Though it could be due to not having had time to assimilate the knowledge. Yet he doesn't seem ready to talk to an adult yet!

Otherwise a totally brilliant story...loved the arguement...

cough) discussion between Albus and Severus.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 41 . 6/10/2011
this is really really good!
Ichigo Mirai chapter 31 . 6/10/2011
this is still really realLy good! can't wait to read what happens next!
Jenny chapter 41 . 5/1/2011
this is an awesome story! congrats!
JoBee 1 chapter 41 . 2/28/2011
Brilliant story! Loved it. I would love a sequel, but I also like the way you ended it, with some things left unsolved.
Kerr Avonsen chapter 12 . 2/3/2011
Er, you forgot that Harry found out in chapter 11 that Snape's kids are dead, so Snape couldn't be visiting his kids - well, he could be visiting their graves and probably is, but that isn't what Harry seems to be thinking here.
Kerr Avonsen chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
I like the idea that Harry is adopted and NOBODY knows who his father is.
tigerlily89 chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
I love your story so far, although I'm dissapointed that the chapter titles indicate Snape/Harry may not find out the truth until the end... But anyway, I believe that the quote "the emotional range of a teaspoon" was from OoTP, when the trio were talking about Harry's kiss with Cho after the DA meeting.
monkeypixie9 chapter 41 . 12/29/2010
But,but,but! You stoped before they truely fround out!

What happend to said sequal?
Gyuchin chapter 41 . 12/16/2010
Excelent story!

Maybe i would have like it to have an epiloge...

The plot was great! So where the characters and their evolution! Snape was really in character(with the book and acording to his past!)!

Didint uderstood what was REmus doing in the castle, since he wasnt teaching...

Thanks for the story!

Good Luck!

Merry Chrismas and a Happy new year!
1,484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »