Reviews for Still Alive! ? !
Anna Taure chapter 3 . 9/25/2004
Be VERY careful, yes ! This could become quite dangerous. Keep my fingers crossed for the next events ? What if Vodly hears about this ?

YOU KEEP WRITING !
Pure Black chapter 3 . 9/25/2004
Good!

So Harry is going to fall into Remus's trapp and tell him?

Im excited about Snape through, let's see what you've got in store for us...
Makalani Astral chapter 3 . 9/25/2004
poor rl! this is so good. can't wait to read more. glad hp's going to hogwarts.
closedacc chapter 3 . 9/24/2004
wonderful! Finally someone who so far is not following the usual 'revealing letter from Lily about the real identity of Harry's father' patern. And the adoption was a nice touch too. I'll be looking forward to see what is going to happen next.
Eliza Guerin chapter 3 . 9/24/2004
I really like this story. I haven't seen a huge number of after death letters, so it's exciting to finally read something different and new and well written. Can't wait to read more.

Happy Writing
Magic Staircase chapter 3 . 9/24/2004
Hey people, can you please update soon?

dragon
Mikee chapter 3 . 9/24/2004
What a fun story... so much mystery surrounding Sirius' letter to Harry.

I'm looking forward to Harry's return to Hogwarts, and Remus' talk with Harry.

Please continue soon.

Thank you.

Lady Lily3 chapter 3 . 9/24/2004
That was really good! Who is Harry's mother if the wards still work on his house with his aunt? Please hurry and post more soon!
Swimmeg1959 chapter 3 . 9/24/2004
I am really enjoying your story! I want to tell you I'm 44 yo, married, and always looking for a good fanfic to share with my 11 yo son. You seem to be on the right path. You have a good grasp of OOtP as well as HP's relationship with SS. I've read stories similar to your, where HP finds out he's not the son of James Potter, but none of those are as 'on-target' in my view with SS, HP and Rl's cahracter as you are. I would not have thought SB would have written as cogent a letter, but I have generally been annoyed with SB for some reason (Ie! ? !
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 3 . 9/24/2004
Great story. Can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
red rose chapter 2 . 9/24/2004
OMG! UPdate PLZ!
Pure Black chapter 2 . 9/24/2004
cool.
Makalani Astral chapter 2 . 9/24/2004
interesting. love the letter being from sb
Anna Taure chapter 2 . 9/24/2004
Nice 2nd chapter. It's better, I think, that Sirius and his friends had no clue of who was the father. Maybe they wouldn't have been so happy about adopting a child...

It's hard to wait for chapter 3, you know that ?
Honor chapter 2 . 9/24/2004
Ooh..Very interseting premise...The letter thing is common, but no using Sirius, and no mention of Snape yet...More soon, please.
1,484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98 99 Next »