Reviews for Still Alive! ? !
Swimmeg1959 chapter 3 . 9/24/2004
I am really enjoying your story! I want to tell you I'm 44 yo, married, and always looking for a good fanfic to share with my 11 yo son. You seem to be on the right path. You have a good grasp of OOtP as well as HP's relationship with SS. I've read stories similar to your, where HP finds out he's not the son of James Potter, but none of those are as 'on-target' in my view with SS, HP and Rl's cahracter as you are. I would not have thought SB would have written as cogent a letter, but I have generally been annoyed with SB for some reason (Ie! ? !
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 3 . 9/24/2004
Great story. Can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
red rose chapter 2 . 9/24/2004
OMG! UPdate PLZ!
Pure Black chapter 2 . 9/24/2004
cool.
Makalani Astral chapter 2 . 9/24/2004
interesting. love the letter being from sb
Anna Taure chapter 2 . 9/24/2004
Nice 2nd chapter. It's better, I think, that Sirius and his friends had no clue of who was the father. Maybe they wouldn't have been so happy about adopting a child...

It's hard to wait for chapter 3, you know that ?
Honor chapter 2 . 9/24/2004
Ooh..Very interseting premise...The letter thing is common, but no using Sirius, and no mention of Snape yet...More soon, please.
NadaZilch chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
"The Marauders will always be there for you?" Does that mean there's more info in the Marauders map or something? After all, Remus doesn't know. Very intriguing. Scandinavian, eh? Only a teensy Swedish myself, but about a quarter Danish. Hmm. Wonder what he'll really look like. And how his father ;) will get roped into this. Happy writing. :)
DeeDee chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
This story is awesome so far! I love that harry is adopted. Most stories are pretty much the same but this one has the adoption twist and I love it!I can't wait for more! D.
opal chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
I don't think it's too long i think something of that magnatude would take a long time to write. Two things though Lily was in Ravenclaw not Grifindor (j.K. said it in an interview or something like that) and if Remus didn't knwo Harry was adopted how will he help Harry deal with it? Won't it be as much of a shock to REmus as it is to Harry?
Magic Staircase chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
to short if anything, they're good though, hurry up!

dragon
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
interesting beginning, i look forward to more
Makalani Astral chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
can't wait to read the letter. this looks good.
Anna Taure chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Well, well, well... You described Harry's feelings in such a precise way. One would have thought you interviewed him to know !

What about the letter ?