Reviews for Blue Flowers of Celestial Years
GinnySue7 chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
What a warm and wonderful story, thank you. :) Remus is soooooooo sweet!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 22 . 5/7/2014
Aw! Very cute, although I wish there was a little more about the reactions of the Weasley family in the last chapter. Great story though, and I thought it was an enjoyable read.
kfjhjgdjksfjgldkfjglwoeuiw233 chapter 22 . 2/15/2013
Thank you for this lovely story. And wow, you really write well in English for it not being your main language!
Khaemera chapter 22 . 4/14/2012
Wow. This story was amazing- so well written! I actually sat and read it from beginning to end- I couldn't stop! You made me cry. This is excellent writing; I can't wait to read your other stories! :)
TheHatterM chapter 22 . 12/22/2011
Good story. very creative and fun. Mischeif Managed
LadyofLight34 chapter 22 . 7/31/2011
Awesome story loved it!
LadyofLight34 chapter 11 . 7/31/2011
More stories about Remus and Ginny plz! Or more stories in general plz!
Sandruxiii chapter 22 . 6/26/2011
hello, I love your fic, it was great D! Just finished reading and wondered if I'd let me translate it into Spanish please clarify me at all times that the fic is yours in all moment, and I also can attribute to me is the translation.

Thanks for taking time to read my message, I hope your answer.
Virgo The Perfectionist chapter 22 . 3/29/2011
Dear deal-with-it,

I have no words to describe this to you except that it was natural. Natural as it brought out the Ginny which I always thought was there. I loved reading this story and may I say that you are an exceptional author. I would also like to mention that I loved the japanese touch. I love anime too.

Yours Sincerely

Virgo The Perfectionist
SlytherinRiter chapter 21 . 9/19/2010
NOOOOOO!

Alright, think of the most heartbroken scream that you have ever heard; it rips your soul apart, and all you can do is cling to your significant other and thank god that you aren't screaming like that. That is how i am feeling right now. Why would you do that? Why?
SlytherinRiter chapter 15 . 9/19/2010
Concerning your question at the beginning of the chapter... where on God's green earth did your friend get that idea? Saying that Sirius Black IS a virgin is like saying that... that... Nymphadora loves her first name, or that James isn't obsessed with Lily, or that Harry doesn't look like his dad except for his eyes, which aren't his mother's eyes.
SlytherinRiter chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
... what's a hernia? I mean, I know the professional definition, but not the funny one...
BriceVictoria chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Love it!
SheDreamed0fParadise chapter 22 . 6/2/2010
This story was amazing! I loved every second of it! I cried my eyes out in the ending, when I heard he died. What a fantastic story!
pbk chapter 22 . 10/31/2009
I just love, love, love this story! So breathtakingly brilliant! For the record, I thought your grasp on English was perfectly fine, I saw very few grammatical errors, much less than what I see in many stories written by people who have English as their first language.

Well done!