Reviews for Right Now
SensualDeath chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I demand a sequel...just kidding but seriously sequel please . I loved it :)
AnimeKage chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
that was sad i cried... but it was also an excellent story!
minna no kimochi chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I like the song and I like the story. Good job.
The Gothic Kagome chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Gods! I can truly say I HATE THAT WHORE KIKYO! I loveed it though! Lets just hope that never happens to me or else, that girl would regret it! So would they guy! He wouldn't be having any kids! lol. Bye! Your a really good writer!
Tywell chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
two words:

sue

you

you made Inuyasha look really bad this isn't right. the is practily a KikyoInu fic

so sue you
inuchans girl chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
inuyasha would never do that }:0(
Kudos4U chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Great story! Wow!
Bleeding Kunai chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
So flipping bad, i cried, i liked it. *sighs* probaly only like it cause it has drama and angst in it, and i like the song.
SammuriKitty chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
I've read this story atleast four times...MAKE IT INTO A REAL STORY! This oneshot has major potential. I don't care if its I/K or not just make it happen!

...Pwease? *Puppy eyes*
PunkRockEmoChick chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Hey, its a great story (love that song by Jo Jo) but Im an InuKag fan all the way, so Im not putting it in my faves.

It IS a great story though, and youre a great writer! I hope you write another song fic for me to read! -
Sakura-Maylo-G chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
okay i'm gonna say this now. it's a good story. great details and everything. one little problem.

i'm a die hard InuYasha and Kagome fan. so, that story wasn't really in my faves.

very good though, but not one of my faves cuz i (sorry if you like her) HATE x30

kikyo...

~Sakura G. .~v
littledemonpixie chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
AGH! What have you done! You had Inuyasha cheat on Kagome! If I could reach through the computor I would cho...*Has friend restain me from diving at the monitor*

Breathe in... Breathe out...

Oaky I feel much better now. Even though you trotured the charaters, it is a wonderful story as always, but you know writing something a little happier now I think is in order, but keep up the awesome work!
Kaggerz chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Finally, a fic without a "happy" ending! OMG, you own! .
Danno123 to lazy to log on lol chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
man that was sad *sniff*... nice story!