Reviews for Smoke and Steel
Lil art girl chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
keep it up!
GreySide58 chapter 2 . 3/28/2006
This is lookin' pretty good. Please update soon.
love-r-of-Jam chapter 2 . 12/14/2004
aw this was great but so sad:
Legs chapter 2 . 12/10/2004
:( Nicely written. Comments on Logan were very interesting. And I think I mispelled Shakespeare in my review of "As White as Driven Snow." Please know I'm not ditzy on purpose.

Love all your stories,

Legs
Eines Zwei Drei chapter 2 . 11/18/2004
This is great! It reminds me of how much I miss Jess and Luke together. Are we going to find out what happened between TJ and Liz? I'm loving it, keep writing!
Neo-moose chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
I like the whole light angst type thing it's feels good but bad in some sorta way... I like Jess fics. Very good, please continue!
Lunatic Lorenzio chapter 2 . 11/8/2004
oh my god! finally! i have been stopped from reviewing because "the chapter does not exsist"

i like that jess changes and realises that she may not have been the year's greatest mum, but atleast she was there, and that he needs to help. and i like the awkwardness you put with jess and rory its very good. :D
coffeechick87 chapter 2 . 11/8/2004
You two are like a fic writing match made in heaven! I love it still, and i really want to see more soon.

-J.
GQSecondAct chapter 2 . 11/8/2004
this is very simply put but perfect. i think it's one of the most well written pieces you've done (so far). it's simple but real portrayal of emotions makes it wonderful to read. i like the budding rory/jess friendship, the luke/jess...relationship of sorts, how everyone is sort of tied together by Liz.

this is very well done and pretty eloquent.

continue soon.

-molly-
old fuzzy dice chapter 2 . 11/8/2004
im so glad rory's being sweet to him. really liked this chapter...exactly how i imagine jess would deal with it in the show. the last couple lines were so perfectly jess/luke it was like you stole them from asp (i wish she'd steal some of your lines...and plots..and everything cause you're so freakin brilliant). continue, if you please.
smile1 chapter 2 . 11/8/2004
Hey!

I really liked this chapter and how you are portraying the sadness so well. I can't wait for another chapter.

Bye, smile :-)
Gythien Elven Babe chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
Great Chapter! Update SOON!
thesnOC chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
its really good! cant wait to see what happens. is it going to be a rory/jess pairing?
rorynjess4ever chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
Aww. Poor Luke and Jess. But I like the Rory/Jess in it. It's cheering me up, giving me hope (false hope, but still hope) after the 'Jess dying' article.. :-D
applexbabe chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
I like this, really. Well, not that she kicked, but you get my point :) Good work :) Fave.