Reviews for Vengeance
AussieSweet chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
Hi! Just wanted to tell you that you are a wonderful writer! I love all your stories as they are so unique and refreshing. You have a real talent and it pains me that you have stopped writing. Or, at least, it seems that you did as you haven't been updating for several years now :'(
I hope that you are alright and enjoying your life. If you ever feel like writing again and finishing this and other stories, I'm sure you will make many people very happy!
Thank you!
lakelady8425 chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
This is such a lovely story with all the components of great HP fanfic: a suspenseful plot, intriguing elements of new magic, Unusual and interesting settings, wonderful characterizations and dialogue, and vivid portrayal of a truly villainous and evil Voldemort and his murderous minions. This story has it all. The scenes in the wizard men's club were brilliant, I could hear the music and see the dances you described so well. The magical artifacts you invented are powerful yet whimsical and fascinating. Remaking the invisiblity cloak into a suit is so clever as are all the spells Hermione uses to become an expert thief. The unresolved sexual tension was resolved with this steamy scene...Now, I don't care if you're becoming a neurosurgeon, or whatever in med school. You owe it to this great fictional world you created to finish this story or explain the plot to someone who can finish it for you. I want to know about the staff and the orb and how they work and how they kill off Voldemort. Please, please. please?
Allycat2090 chapter 13 . 7/16/2013
Oh. My. Merlin. You are a tease for stopping here. They finally get around to fucking, and then you have no chapters after this? You tease! This story is awesome! It's long and frustrating and intriguing and I absolutely love it! That said, would you please, please, please update soon? Thanks!
lilbobcatgrl88 chapter 13 . 5/23/2013
Wow i love this story so good! A lullaby? Perhaps a baby? Great job so far!
ahbuggrit chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
Very engaging story, I like the set-up of the plot. While I think Hermione and Draco started liking one another a little too quickly for my taste, I still enjoyed the story.
Can't wait for the next update :)
Grovek26 chapter 13 . 2/5/2013
Good story - shame if you don't see it through to its conclusion.
peanuts-mum chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
dammit just started reading this story and was really loving it, but then looked at the update date, and I suppose after 5 years there's little to no chance of a continuation.

That is a shame as I was really enjoying it now and I am absolutely DYING to know more about the artefacts' properties too.
I M Sterling chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
This was a great story...just wish it hadan ending...still...lots of fun, very well written!
eviljenn chapter 13 . 9/20/2012
I love this story your writing style is great and has left me wanting more
Zephyer12 chapter 13 . 7/31/2012
Draco FINALLY scored!
Wasnt the hist suppose to fail?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
D**N! That was Hot
l0stinl0ve chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
Ugh its been so long since you updated and to have left it there. The plot is positively brilliant. Kudos for med school but please complete this.
CecilieDK chapter 13 . 7/18/2012
Thanks for a wonderful story - I sincerely hope you'll revive it from its present state :-)
All the best
Cecilie (Denmark)
FantasyEye chapter 13 . 7/5/2012
Is there any chance in an udpate? :( Seriously, this is so good! It's such a shame it's left. You're onto something here!
racle chapter 13 . 7/1/2012
Whoa, you came up with a "Hermione as rebel leader" story too! I thought I was the only one... no one ever seems to think anyone other than Harry can lead the resistance whenever Voldemort wins...

I'd be curious as to how this one ends! Feel free to spoil it for me if you don't plan on finishing the whole story. :)