Reviews for The Lady Of Shalott
water goddess 19 chapter 4 . 1/17/2008
Its a really good story. Please update soon. - Christina
The BadDog chapter 4 . 5/2/2005
I really like this story! Please keep writing it! It rocks my sox!
BillieLiv chapter 4 . 10/10/2004
Aha! I thought I was the only one on the whole of who new about that legend! Anyway love the story, please write more.

X Billie
Jemiul chapter 4 . 9/30/2004
I'm lost of words. Very good. I'm looking for your continue and hope there will be a nice romance *g*

Jemiul
Jemiul chapter 3 . 9/30/2004
Exciting! A very good idea. But what means: And she would likely never use the magic again, not once Lancelot was dead, for a part of Elaine would die with him at Badon hill. You can't let Lancelot die in your story. You can't do this to me *snif*.

Jemiul
Mustang Gal chapter 4 . 9/28/2004
I like.

It's hard not to like your story, looking forward to the next chappie.

Mustang Gal
Mustang Gal chapter 3 . 9/25/2004
This story is excellent! I love Elaine, and how you've mixed the legend of the Lady of Shallott with this story. You've got me waiting impatient for the next update.

Mustang Gal
lindalee4 chapter 3 . 9/24/2004
This is very well writen. I am very excited to read of the other knight's reactions to Elaine's identity. I hope that they are not all as understanding as Lancelot, just because it would be more interesting that way. Keep writing!
lindalee4 chapter 3 . 9/24/2004
2pnkrck4ths chapter 3 . 9/24/2004
lol I guess ppl always judge themselves the hardest! The only way the update wouldn't be quick enough would be if it took like, a month! I really do like ur story! Again, PLEASE update soon! lol
lindalee4 chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
Very interesting. Is Elaine going to meet up with the knights again? keep on writing!
2pnkrck4ths chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
This story is really good! Much better than anything I could try to write! lol PLEASE update soon!
MagentaLee chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
I found your story particularly intriguing. Where did you base most of your research on? Other works of fiction or historical fact? Either way it is an enthralling story so far. Well down. Chapter 3 is highly antiicipated.