Reviews for Of Demons and Angels
Draco's Desire2 chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
ummm... please cut back from the swearing please? thanks :D
Spinel Dragoon chapter 10 . 3/27/2009
why dont you have draco fuck hermione after she gets abducted by him an bellatrix oh and i wouldnt have made those slytherins lezbians but its your story it prbably wouldnt even have occured to me i would have had her meaning daphne slip him a love potion have sex wth him and then give him a whole guilt trip about it other thhan that love your story ty
punky girl chapter 10 . 12/6/2004
lova your fic so far. it has inspired me, along with many others, to write my onw. update! :P
Alenor chapter 10 . 11/20/2004
freaky for the muggles about the bombing and the sign hovering in the sky. and lol, harry has female admirers who send him fan mail. but poor hermione! malfoy is a bastard. how could he do that to her? it's just so cruel and dememnted. oh well, cya next chappie.
Alenor chapter 8 . 11/12/2004
hmm..good chappie. can't wait to see what happens, even if i have to skip the offensive scene. anyway, cya later.
fanjimmy chapter 8 . 11/2/2004
I bet it has something to do with Malfoy.
fanjimmy chapter 7 . 10/31/2004
I can't believe that Voldemort would do something so horiffic.
fanjimmy chapter 6 . 10/31/2004
I like this chpater. The little children dying added more of an effect to the story.
marie08 chapter 6 . 10/28/2004
I realize that you put in the scean with the dementors becuse eventually Voldemort would have to atack. I am glad no kids died however it would be highly unrealistic if no kids suffered any injuries. I really like your story so far.
fanjimmy chapter 5 . 10/27/2004
Best chapter I've read yet.
BeaumontRulz chapter 8 . 10/27/2004
da da da! plz update soon!
BeaumontRulz chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
that was sudden! but i loved it! onto da next chappy then!
marie08 chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Yes continued. I really liked it!
Avestia chapter 7 . 10/25/2004
I was wondering does Remus know that Hermione is his child?
DesiringPirates chapter 7 . 10/24/2004
GREAT! I love it so far!