Reviews for What Love Goes Through
teen titan shiper chapter 10 . 8/24
Im now binge reading all ur stories tbh I think I loved this the second most I first read CUT thats how I found u and tbh cut was a bit well im not spoiling it fpr people who found ur fanfic page so I wish this one was a bit longer
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 10 . 8/11
Sequeeeeel! Its so cute. On my favorites DEFINETLY. and recommended. Peaceandluvbbrae out! Wait! Before i go... Make sure to check out my stories on deviantart. Yes my name is the same. Its cause i dont know how to upload stories here. Sooooo anyways. Now. Peaceandluvbbrae out!
Raven chapter 10 . 6/19
Perfect. Best fanfic ever.
Raven chapter 9 . 6/19
Awwww! I'm still not sure how to describe how amazing this is becuz its soooooo great!
Raven chapter 8 . 6/19
Ok I'm trying emojis but still not enough to describe how amazing this fanfic is: Best fanfic I've read!
Raven chapter 6 . 6/19
And now I'm mad at Robin... XD anyways still best thing ever
Raven chapter 5 . 6/19
Still too great for words or emojis. XD
Raven chapter 4 . 6/19
I really don't know what to say. This fanfic is so good it can't be described in words so I'll try to describe it in emojis. Nope not even emojis are enough.
Raven chapter 3 . 6/19
I love this it's awesome. XDDD also it's weird that Raven introduced herself to her emotion. XD
Raven chapter 2 . 6/19
OMG BEST CHAPTER EVER! ITS CUTE!
Raven chapter 1 . 6/19
XD this seems awesome. XDDDD Great fanfics they r awesome!
Raven does have emotions! She just doesn't show them because the more she feels, the more power comes out of it. But besides that, I luv this story!
DarkPearl808 chapter 2 . 10/2/2015