Reviews for Ashes to Ashes
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Culf chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
That is so sad, and very good. I really liked this story, it was well written, and had a sad, and not too describing end. Keep up the good work!
cosmic123chaos chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
A poignant and beautifully written tale, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
Amandamanda3 chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
This story is absoltely amazing. gypsy-jin is my friend, i'm over at her house. I read this story and made her come over and read it. She almost cried! lol, and so did i. This is so sad. And so amazing. I love when it took place. I wish more people wrote about when buffy grew old. keep up the writing. You're amazing.
gypsy-jin chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Holy wow. I am kinda shaking right now. Um. Oh my gosh... Yeah, you are amazing. Keep writing. Promise me.
Annette chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Very romantic and well-written.
ct114 chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
I really liked it. The end was sad but so right. Great story.
Carol chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Well written and very sad. Thanks for writing.
Reven Eid chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
So Spikey just sat there and waited for the sunrise, how loving of him.
MeoW03 chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Aw *tears* that was sweet,I love this.
Mariana chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
OMG! that was so sad...it made me cry...

it was really good, very good

i wonder what happened with spike and buffy that they came to this between the end of angel and now.

were they together? it's the first time in years they met? why is buffy so old and frail? while dawn seams to be doing fine? je...i just wonder...

the only thing certain is that i'm positive that spike would do the same thing time and again. buffy dead - he dusts, there's really no other way

wonderful...beautiful

loved it..thanx
FluffyWombat chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
That is an excellent fic! Moving, in a subtle way, and the only story I've ever read that deals with what would happen when Buffy got older...though possibly Slayer healing would stop that, I don't know? Though, in fact, probably no one would expect a Slayer to even *live* that long so the healing wouldn't work that way...hm, anyway, absolutely sweet piece, touching, a little depressing, and...well, S/B forever!
Ms Trick chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
what a lovely story. this made my morning. thank you. :)

trick