Reviews for The Scout That Can't Remember
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 17 . 11/3/2016
Nice! Can't wait for the next chapter!
rosetrang628 chapter 16 . 11/2/2014
hey hi, I am a new reader of the story and I have to say it sounds amazing. Though I have a question with Darien and such she went and reunite with him once she got her memories back, Um will Serena/Sere going to be paired with Darien in the story, or will she be paired with someone else. Now that I think about if Serenity was in the past 1000 years ago maybe more and Yami was from the past 5000 years ago. I don't know why but I just really like the Yami/Serena pairing not to mention he is a king, while Darien is a prince. Yami seems a much better lover than darien how he is smart, powerful, and he is from the past before dariens time who knows maybe Yami was Serena's first love before Darien but since Yami got trapped in the puzzle and such she ends up withDarien trying to move on. I just like the Yami Serena pairing also there is just something about how Yami is dark and Serena is light and opposites attract and are perfect example of Yin and Yang. Not to mention Serena also promised to help yami regain his memories and such. Please tell me what you think and who will Serena ends up with! I promise I won't tell just PM me I really am curious as to who she ends up with! I know with this crossover fanfiction it will have lots of drama I really like it, it sounds interesting! I wish the best of luck on the story!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/1/2014
That was great. Want the others to find out about her in the mist of battle
Guest chapter 15 . 10/25/2014
That was great. Plz post the other chapters. Wow I hope they find out about her being sailormoon.
The Missing 3000 chapter 15 . 10/25/2014
YAY She got her memories back! I really want to know what happends next, so please, PLEASE update very soon!
AllSpark Princess chapter 15 . 10/25/2014
I'm glad Serena got her memories back. Maybe she'll meet up with Yugi along the way. Please update this VERY VERY SOON.
Lucyole chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
please write further on your story that would be really great of you, your story
is very interesting, funny, exciting and good written i liek it very much.
Gabby chapter 14 . 7/28/2013
Congrats for graduating
Lucyole chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
an very interesting adn exciting chapter i really like i cant wait to read more as soon as poosible
but what is with the sailor scouts and baka darien - hate him that idot
with who will she be togther in the end i dont care as long at it isnt darien im fine with whoever you
choose for her. please write the next chapter. *YGO cookies for you to bring you in the mood*
Jupitergirl25 chapter 14 . 4/23/2013
awesome story! To bad that u didnt continue it. I was really getting into it. Poor Usagi losing her memory. i hope she gets it back. also I hope they find yugi soon.
ruby890 chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
Very cool love it
Silver Ame Tsukino chapter 14 . 7/13/2012
Yay for an update! Congrats on that.

Congrats on graduating. Sucks about the loans, good luck with that. :(
AllSpark Princess chapter 14 . 7/10/2012
This is a very interesting story. Hope you update this really soon.
Detective Otaku 1412 chapter 14 . 7/10/2012
Great chapter, but I was wondering, could you add in more parts with Serena doing something? It would make the story better.
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 14 . 7/10/2012