Reviews for Not Ready 4 Goodbye
bayleyboo22 chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
Aww! That is so sad. Why did it have to end this way! P.s. the story was great! :-D
Scarlet Wolf chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
No! Kyle, how could you cheat on Stan! I think I'm tearing up. Doesn't Kyle love Stan anymore?
Scarlet Wolf chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Kenny loves Kyle who loves Stan who loves Kyle. At least Kyle was his first.
Scarlet Wolf chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
I wonder how far Maine is from Colorado. I hope Stan doesn't cheat on Kyle.
Scarlet Wolf chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Poor Kyle. Stan practically raped him.
TACCOO chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
Even though "real friends" forgive eachother, Kyle forgave Stan TOO FUCKING EASY.

HE RAPED HIM. Get it now bitch?
Lilchicky004 chapter 4 . 7/4/2006
Aww, that was such a beautifully sad ending! I loved this fic. Very, very touching and heartbreaking. You're such an amazing writer!
Robochick chapter 4 . 3/19/2006
What happens to Stan? :(
KatieandGina chapter 4 . 8/24/2005
ok...loved the story...HATED THE ENDING. WTF? IT'S LIKE...they gave up? excuse our french but THAT SUCKS ASS.
spunkster chapter 4 . 12/21/2004
question: how much time passed since Kenny told Kyle he loved him, and how much time passed since they had sex? Stan is dating the football player? Is the girl next door a total bitch? Why is the mayonese white? If you can answer me, I'll be happy, tnx! - Good story! -
Saboteuse chapter 4 . 11/18/2004
that was good. the writing, I mean. I didn't quite enjoy it though...because the rape thing was just too horrible. I could never forgive Stan for what he did to Kyle, even though I did feel a bit better when he said "I lied. You WERE my first time." Maybe if Stan had just hit Kyle instead of sexually assaulting him it would have been better...Stan would have done something bad without actually doing something as awful as he did. Anyway good job! *Still feels like barfing from the rape scene. mutters to self "It's just a fic it's just a fic kyle is ok kyle is ok"*
Southpark903 chapter 4 . 10/8/2004
this is a great ending. the whole story was aweome! im adding it to my faves!
Leela's tears chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
omg, the ending was beautiful. & i like how u did things a bit different by having them write letters. Great work!)
Aimee chapter 4 . 9/28/2004
That was a really cute ending. . .i hope you write more slash story because you are very good at telling them. . .anyway until then i loved the story and TTFN!
Society's Cavity chapter 4 . 9/28/2004
::gushes:: Firstly, the ending wasn't lame, and I should beat you senseless for saying so. Secondly, the letters between Kyle and Stan were a really creative way of doing the chapter, and made it seem more personal, like you were sitting there with them. Thirdly, I loved (there cannot be enough emphasis on that word) it, and surprised myself when I actually smiled at Kenny and Kyle. You're an amazing writer, and even though this fic is over, I hope to read more from you in the future.