Reviews for Fake
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I feel this way too, except I'm less depressed about it. I'm a dork and proud of it! :)
RainOnMyParadeBitch chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
this was the first fanfiction i ever read. I read it like three years ago and thought it was the best thing ever. Cant believe I never reviewed.
Calm-Waters chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Flame? What's a flame? I've heard it before, and i still don't get it.

But if it's bad, I'm not going to do that. Your story was really really cool! I think that there should be an inner Veronica, inside her some where. A nicer one. Queit.

And it's true. People do tend to hide themselfs.

The Social Ladder hurts
Covert Weapon chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Very well done. It's obvious you put some thought into this, and really, it got me feeling for the character. I don't watch the show much (I just happened to see it on and decided to see the fan's take on it), but when I found your fic, I was amazed. I actually wanted to try and help her, which, to me, is indicative of a good author. Great job, and try and pull out some more!
almostinsane chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Great poem! Poor Veronica! This was beautiful, though I don't apprrove of Veronica cutting herself. She needs help. How could Timmy abandon Veronica?
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Wow, that was amazing. Veronica is my favorite character; she's popular, yet she's left out all the time. It's very mysterious. Aw, I love the Veronica/Timmy hints in there! Awesome job!
This Little Lady chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
hi! it's me, paochi_cute! the one who wrote Project Babysitting...anyways, i just want to thank you for the reviews you gave...i'm really happy that a lot of people liked it, and is still reading it...i have other stories that you might be interested in reading...i didn't know how to reach you, so i thought that maybe this would be a good idea to respond to you...hehehe

well, looking forward to reading more of your reviews! thanks again. TC! -Paola
issues09 chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
really good and... deep wow but it is good
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Wow, this is fabulous! I've never seen "Fairly Oddparents," just commercials for it, but I can tell it's nowhere near as deep as what you wrote here. I suspect that you've taken a fairly minor character from the show (probably one who teases the main character?) and really fleshed her out into a three-dimensional person. You've made her a very real, believable and complex character. Really, really great job. (P.S. Thanks so much for your review of my story!)
Eternal Silence chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Are you crazy? This story's the coolest! You've got talent, real talent. And I normaly don't read Veronica stories. This really makes you think though, it made me think alot about the social ladder, I think I might be a might be a bit blinded by it, but I ain't popualar (yes!). And I don't wanna be. Oh and I also relized, its true, everyone dose have a bit of fakeness in them. I've relized I have a bit of fake in me. Mabey this story has made me relze some bad things about myself, but I'm only a little fake, just a teeny tiny bit. Oh well. Good story!
Lightning-Dono chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
*sniffs back a tear* That was pain and angst right there. Lovely job on that! She likes Timmy...W00t.
DestinyZX chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
That's incredible. I'm saving this story. I really love it a lot.
Isilwen of Lorien chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Hiya! It's me! You've read 2 of my storys, so i thought i'll come read yours.

truefully i don't even know who veronica is. i've seen the show a few times but i can't place her.

doesn't matter really. i don't think you need to know who she is to enjoy this story. it's really good.

about my story: (you said there was room for continuation) and yeah your right. I have ideas for a third chapter but it involves a character i don't even know the name off yet. also i'm working on a different story (yu gi oh but focusing around Yugi. also no isis/kaiba a little joey/mai though) so i have no time. trust me. this new ones going to be long

anyway if your ever bored, e-mail me.

heather

(my e-mails crystal_dreamer_ )
Trixie'sBestFriend chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Wow! That's deep. Really touching. I know this is going to sound really weird, but this is definatly the best story I've ever read. And I've read good stories. You really should write a sequal. It'd be awsomely(is that a word?) great.
KTF Xfox chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
That's a really cool take on Veronica. I never would have thought to do a Fairly Odd Parents story without comedy infused into it, but this really works. I especially like the repetition (makes it feel like someone lost in thought) and the exclusion of names. They definitely give it that angst quality.

Veronica doesn't get the attention she deserves. Good job!