Reviews for Take You On
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
nice, i don't read fight scenes, i just skim over them to see who is winning at the time. i liked this, especially liked that kagome was refrained from using the kotodama (word of power- osuwari/sit exclusively used for dogs... there are around nineteen different words for sit for different circumstances) never did like when she used that.
hige-rini chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I thought that you did a fine job of writing the fight sequences. It was a very entertaining story and I really liked it. Also, I think that you fulfilled Kinneko's request completely with that story. :) You should definitely keep it up! :)
foxinsocks92 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Your fight scene was great, you did it very well (I've seen *much* worse), so don't worry ;)
HADmatter chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
youre an amazing writer i am so envious i love to read thanks for writing this wounderful story
iloveme chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
wanna hear something freaky? i was listeing to headstrong when i clicked on the story i didnt even know until i read the lryics

iwas like whoa i liked this story update i think if it is a story or a one shot iam not sure
Chiisai Fuko chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
yay.. fun fun.. kagome's gonna kick their asses
GoldAngel2 chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Fret not-your fight scene was riveting and reminiscent of the scene in episode 99 where InuYasha and Kouga are fighting over the bag of potato chips Kagome gave Kouga-quite a bruhaha.

Very good ending that reminds me of the scene in 117 where Inu comes to Kouga, Kagome, after they think he's been killed by Renkotsu and with her in his arms he lords it over Kouga-here at the beginning of the scene it looked like he was scoffing at Kouga, rivals as always.

Good job
EI chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
I think you're rather good at the fighting sequences. I personally suck at them.

Literary Litany chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
another brilliant piece I must say! you did amazingly well with the kouga-inu fight, probably the best I've seen, or expect to see. not to mention it was all perfectly in character(i thank you SO much for that), and the writing was magnificent! please release more such stories in the future!
Akane-Lovely chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Writing fight sequences isn't easy, but you did a fabulous job with it. In fact, it's one of the better fight scenes that I've read. I love the tension in this story, how you worked the song into it, and the conclusion (very amusing). _
shiruba neko chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
I came here after reading 'For All We Know,' so hi again! The figt scene is just fine. it's actually really goog. You may grouse about it, but you do know what you're doing. Now I have to read the rest of your Inuyasha fics (sorry- only thing I know about Fushigi Yugi is that it's 'r' rated and the same person wrote Alice 19th and Ceres). Then I go to LilacRose!
Morlana chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
heha that was funny. I really enjoyed it.
faelaine chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
heh... cool
Celeste chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Have no fear, Emania. As usual your writing is simply one of the best on the internet. The fight scene was perfect, not too gory, yet still detailed enough that you could just hear/feel the popping of bones and the emotions of the characters. Beautiful... ::wistful sigh:: Wish I could write as creatively as you, but... We all have our own gifts.

Arigatou and Ja ne! _
jschu25 chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Hi Em

I thought you did a wonderful job on this fic. The fighting scenes rocked :)And I finally know the lyrics to that song, I've been wondering a while. I really liked how this turned out too. jschu25