Reviews for Kidnapped
Servine Thistle chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
I demand sequal
riley-is number 1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
that was really good...you shoud continue writing...
Maiden Cheza chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Wonderful! I do hope you decide to continue this because it is such a fanfic!
henred5 chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
WOW! loved the chapter...especially how the storyline..is da sma...but u change it a lot at da same time! :D

well done..oh yea..and write MORE plz!

~henred5~
sephiroth's lover chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
I hope there's more. Please continue this story.
Omskivar chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
It's good, and it has a lot of potential. Though I do recall someone in the game claiming that Shinra publicly declared Sephiroth dead five years prior to game-time - which is why, when townspeople mention Sephiroth, they always talk about a guy in a black cape. It would probably be more realistic for the hotel clerk to look at him and comment on how he LOOKS like Sephiroth, but obviously can't be since our Sephy-wephy is supposed to be well and dead.

Other than that, my only nitpick is that you have a tendency to do what I do; in some places, the characters aren't having a conversation so much as a verbal tennis match/puking contest. You might want to have Sephiroth answer Aeris' questions as she asks them, and add a little superfluous detail in between, so the dialogue doesn't turn into word-vomit. (Sorry for the nasty imagery, but I'm not sure how else to word it.)

But, like I said, it's good. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Kit Thespian chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
(Chanting) Write more! Write more! Write more! This is really good! AeriSeph! AeriSeph! AeriSeph!
guess who chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
continue! that's all i have to say...
E Lao Bah chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
aww...lol...i onno if this should have been serious...but i loved tha fuss that aeris n seph had together...i think it rather was quite a cute scene. i loved it a lot! anyways, keep up tha good job and update soon. i wanna read more.
silverstrifey chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
You know I'm not much of an

Aeriseph fan, but hey, if you wrote it, then it can't be that bad, right? lol. It's acctually pretty good. I'm just kinda worried about the "hints" part.

Oh, and sorry I haven't reviewed for so long. I didn't know you had your interviews/roadtrip ones somewhere else.
Omega Weapon chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
CONTINUE,IF YOU PLEASE.
Lord of The World chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
You are a good writer, ningen. Your manner of writing is excellent and you make the sure the charachters don't stray too far from their personalities. A sign of a good writer.
LadyNaore chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
I like! _ Looking forward to another chapter! Just some advice though, be careful not to let dear Sephy and Aeris go OOC; as unfortunate as it is, they won't jump into each other's arms right off the bat ; I've added this to my favorites so don't let me down
Kato Shingetsu chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
...this reminds me of the Pale Angel, Go Away fanfiction...only its humor..._
marinawings chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
this is very, very good so far! i am really liking it. your descriptions are excellant and the storyline is intriguing.