Reviews for A Hero Dies in This One
Dugleik chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Ayche...Sounds like someone's dying, painfully.

The story is great, by the way, at least this far. I like Horatio.
cal chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
good update soon
Bella Winter Rose chapter 6 . 10/9/2004
Another great chappie. Stupid me, I totally forgot about this story and I had to reread it all...just as good the second time around than the first! Brava.
ednyadove chapter 6 . 10/7/2004
Ok, I am utterly and completely in love with this story! I hope that you update soon! I want to know what Calleigh and Tim are going to do about the their past relationship! I want to know what Jackson is going to do!

Please update soon!
Kavi Leighanna chapter 6 . 10/5/2004
Okay, Okay... Calleigh next! I want lotss of fluff!
Kavi Leighanna chapter 2 . 10/5/2004
YES YES YES! I thought that was what was going to happen! I'm so excited!
Nonnie chapter 6 . 10/4/2004
I just love this story! Another excellent chapter. I keep trying to picture in my head how Tim would look in the year 2021. I have absolutely no doubt that he has aged as beautiful as I think he would!
yaba chapter 6 . 10/3/2004
excellent story line. PERFECTION!
jupisan chapter 6 . 10/3/2004
This just a great story. I get giddy when you update.:D
Moxie-Proxie chapter 6 . 10/3/2004
I love the end of this chapter, there's something about it that's just so great. It's nice to see the crew getting some happiness and closure. Did they even -mention- Speed after "Lost Son"? I missed a few episodes, so I don't know.

Any hope of a Jackson \ Speed heart-to heart soon? I'd really like to know more about what Jackson's thinking about the whole deal. I mean obviously the lab is happy to see Speed, and everyone's assuming Jackson is feeling off, but I'd like to hear things from his actual pov.
Kuroi Neko-kun chapter 6 . 10/3/2004
Ah... That was great! Super good! It's so... wow... That's all i have to say. Speed's back. That's all i care about.
Kuroi Neko-kun chapter 5 . 10/2/2004
now it made sense... Wow, poor speed. Things should get better from now on right?
Cindy Ryan chapter 5 . 10/1/2004
Wonderful chapter. Nice to see Tim alive if only in fic :)
Bella Winter Rose chapter 5 . 10/1/2004
Wow. I usually don't like Miami fanfic but this one is actually, dare I say, GOOD? No, I don't dare. I say it's not good, it's great! I would love to see more of this! Keep up the great work!
Nonnie chapter 5 . 10/1/2004
This is an incredible story, and oh how I wish it would really be true. I must confess, though, I can see Tim doing many things, but a radio dj? I think he might be just a bit grumpy for that job! :)