Reviews for The King's Mistress
(stupid post review button)

*Princess or Queen. She doesn't deserve a royal title. She is not Royalty material. When she can't have him or is betrayed by him, she either goes to Sesshomaru or Kouga just so she can have their titles. Kagome should NEVER be Queen, let alone Queen of the Wolves. (Not in any story)
Kagome is very untrustworthy. She never listens to anyone and then she cries when others react harshly (in her opinion). God that simpering wench..I hate her. She ALWAYS wants a high title. If Inuyasha is a Prince or King, she has to be a Pronc
I hate Kagome and Rin more than Kikyo. Kagome and Rin are the type of women who would do anything to get what they want - even bedding someone else's boyfriend/husband/fiance (depending on the storyline). Rin and Kagome shouldn't be royalty either. That title doesn't belong to them. Kagome is a slut and do not say she isn't. If she could have had Bankotsu in bed too, she would have.
Sesshomaru/Rin should have NEVER been a couple. Kagome is NOT BEAUTIFUL or the most GORGEOUS woman ever seen. Kouga/Kagome should have NEVER been paired to begin with. I hate the story based on those three facts. Sesshomaru ONLY belongs with Kagura and Kouga ONLY belongs to Ayame. Kagome and Rin both need to die. I am tired of authors making Rin old enough to marry Sesshomaru. Rin and Kagome are UGLY. Ayame is more beautiful than both of them and she is either always treated like crap or brought in as an afterthought.
madmonnette chapter 38 . 5/1
this was amazing and beautiful. truly a work of art. almost made me cry a few times. brava!
Shell chapter 1 . 4/3
I love this you did a grate job I mention this Fan Fic has one favorites with the return and the Ascension by sweetinugirl and I like splendentgoddess and her works this is what makes me conflicted you were so close to the characters that it is hard for me to hate kikyo as harshly after this im a diehard kikyo hater to I read this a few times it was always one I liked a lot you feal bad for all of them kikyo inuyasha kagome and even omegorio. I am usualy not a fan of koga because his wolves killed Rin and he was going to rape kagome even though he exepted it when kagome told him she loved inuyasha I still have a hard time but ones like yours help some i a lot of the time like nuraku or omigorio mor than koga or kikyo but it is so much in the cannon that changes and things you think you know that are totally wrong everyone is so complex you can do so much with it and still change the characters without changing characters i just love it cannon off cannon and all or them you did so good with yours it was amazing.
Dreamer chapter 38 . 1/21
This story had been a beautiful ride of ups and downs and clearly well thought-out. It's a gem and I love when I find stories like these on this website, so thank you for writing this and I wish you the best of luck with everything in the future. This is an instant-favorite.

P.S. I appreciate your fresh take on Kagome and Kikyou's relationship. It was a pleasure to read and you captured all the characters' personalities well.
Dreamer chapter 37 . 1/21
Haha leave it to a kid to say that. Go Shippou! Propose, InuYasha! :D

I appreciate the comedy thrown in there at the end. It was a nice break from the angst.
Dreamer chapter 36 . 1/20
I must say that you wrote that beautifully. Grief is just as complex and painful as love sometimes and I appreciate how they all dealt with the loss in their own ways...well done.
Dreamer chapter 35 . 1/20
Oh gosh! You've got me nearly crying! I'm never sure how to feel about Kikyou's character, but I always get emotional when she dies... I'm so happy that she ended on a positive note though and that she and Onigumo can be together properly now, without Naraku or the criticisms of others.

Also, I love how Kagura didn't show up to send off the Queen and that Kikyou and InuYasha couldn't be with Kikyou. I suspected that was the case, but still, yay! :)
Dreamer chapter 34 . 1/20
Uh oh, is demon baby causing problems?

Yay for InuYasha confessing and Kikyou and Kagome being spared from a death sentence! I wonder if Kikyou will be possessed by the child or what will happen now. Off to investigate!
Dreamer chapter 33 . 1/20
Wow! Very powerfully written! You go girl! I haven't read a powerful trial scene like that since I read the NaLu (Fairy Tail) fan-fiction: Trust Me - which I highly recommend, by the way.

By the way, I like the name Gideon for Yuka's crush. I wasn't so sure about Gwen - maybe his nickname? :) He's a good addition to the story.
Dreamer chapter 32 . 1/19
Aww such genuine love... I feel for Kouga right now. You wrote him well. I somewhat wish that we could've experienced more of his perspective through this story, but I'm also perfectly happy with how it's unfolded. I only hope that Kagome does listen to InuYasha this time. I'm worried Naraku will bring to light her feelings for InuYasha or find some other way to hurt her if she goes.
Dreamer chapter 31 . 1/19
I appreciate that Kikyou is trying to repent, though it's cruel that they might not let her give birth before the execution that I suspect this is heading toward...

I suspect InuYasha will not be happy to discover that Kagome and Miroku went behind his back. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Dreamer chapter 30 . 1/18
Awww that was so adorable! I feel so giddy. :) I’m very happy for them - concerned, but happy.
3,365 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »