Reviews for Confusion
StevieUniverse chapter 11 . 2/16
I am in love with this story! It was amazing! I was week worded and the storyline was great! I think I liked the first needing better but the second one was alright to. This story was amazing and I ant wait I read more of your work! Bye!
mary anne chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
Yogur story was like so sweet i loved it .!
Sharpclaws chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
A wonderful Christmas story that's going to my favorites. The poems were also beautiful.
PPGXRRB 4EVA chapter 11 . 6/28/2012
Cute but I liked the other ending better
titanfan45 chapter 11 . 1/8/2008
Wonderful Christmas story. Adding to my favorites.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 11 . 12/28/2006
Awesoem ending, I really loved it. I liked both of your endings but I liked this one a little bit more. I think it's mostly because it's a little more realistic as well as a little deeper than the other. That's just my opinion anyway. Great job.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 10 . 12/28/2006
Awesome ending. I loved it. Now I'm even more curious about your revised version of this story.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 9 . 12/28/2006
Heh, Oogie Boogie. Great chapter.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 8 . 12/28/2006
I liked the way you make Starfire come off as innocent when she talks, but what she says always seems to have a hint of wisdom, or something along those lines, in it.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 7 . 12/28/2006
Nice chapter. I like the way the story's going.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 6 . 12/20/2006
Great chapter. I really like where thi story's gong.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 5 . 12/19/2006
Nice chapter. It's been a while since I've read this story. I'm not exactly sure why though, I really like this story. I'm guessing one of the alerts got lost or overlooked somewhere along the line, and now I find that the story's finished and you're writing a revised version of it. I guess that just means I need to finish up this version so I can get to the other one.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 11 . 10/30/2006
Cool. The storm in both hearts is quieted by those three magical words. Fitting. :)
RaexBBFan01 chapter 11 . 10/27/2006
The story was good, both endings were good too, but i think i preffered the secodn one, the forst ending seemed to jump into things quite quick, whereas the second one went abit more slowly. But they're both still good I enjoyed reading the story, good job.
Midnight4eva chapter 10 . 10/2/2006