Reviews for Thesaurus
aninom chapter 9 . 5/7
Great story. I loved it!
linelm chapter 10 . 2/28/2011
Another absolutely wonderful story!
bears434 chapter 10 . 9/27/2007
loved it! both of em :) & it was cool how the end was in san francisco, since i'm from the area, & i take BART ALL THE TIME... :D
angry penguin chapter 10 . 2/27/2007
Two years and nearly three months later. This is a damn fine fic.

I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you.
ayesha-s chapter 10 . 11/13/2005
beautiful and funny. wonderdul, hope you keep on writing such amazing stories. thanks your making me smile today.
variousandsundry chapter 10 . 6/5/2005
okay, so this is going to be a kinda shitty review because of all the delightful things in your stories, i've really gotta give you mad props for your use of the proper vernacular regarding california. no abbreviating san francisco to the horrible moniker i won't name here, referring to it as 'the city', hell, i bet you even pronounce 'nevada' correctly which is something the show can't manage to do! anyhoo, i've spent my day reading your stories and i just wanted to let you know that someone's appreciating them, even a year after you've posted them. great writing, it put a smile on my face.
Nyx Raisa chapter 10 . 4/23/2005
definitely a worthwhile sequel. i didn't cry at this one. *wink* great story. hey. why is it called thesaurus? hrm. thesaurus...no idea. oh well. i also liked the crazy theif lady laurie. that was a really interesting idea, stealing someone's most precious possession...
Niebezpiczny Ksiezyc chapter 10 . 3/12/2005
another excellent fic! Keep writing!
StarMajesty chapter 10 . 3/3/2005
Aw... is that it? *pout* Very nice read, for both stories.
DormouseAnimagus chapter 10 . 1/24/2005
Lovely story-you blended a rather interesting casefile with very well-written Grissom/Sara-ness . . . I loved the "Unabashedly Sentimental" proposal scene, too . . . The whole story was wonderful and this chapter was a great ending-now I'm curious what will happen next :)
pixie chapter 10 . 1/16/2005
i love your stories! please write more, they are fabulous, you totally rock! the proposal was so cute! you're a great writer.
luxor chapter 10 . 11/10/2004
You even manage to keep "sentimental geeks" in character. Especially loved the proposal scene. Wonderful ending to a great sequel to another great story. Hope you keep them coming! :-)
surrendersomething chapter 10 . 11/9/2004
I thought this was a very fitting ending to a wonderfully written story. You just have a way of capturing both the characters and the situation...can't wait for more from you.
Phoenix38133 chapter 10 . 11/9/2004
Great sequel!
Pheo chapter 10 . 11/9/2004
Fabulous! I just love the crap out of your stories. Perfect follow up for ItC, one of my favorite fanfics of all time. Supremely awesome!