Reviews for Curios
WesLess chapter 5 . 2/21/2006
I've only just found this and I think I've been missing out. What can I say? I'm a very satisfied customer. Just...Thank you. I mean, very,very...No, that's it. That's all I've got. Thank you. A lot. *sniff*
flying alien chapter 5 . 2/18/2005
ok, wow! slightly disturbing but wow. i like it.
flying alien chapter 4 . 2/18/2005
interesting, i'm not sure how the HP ficlet works it's self in but this is definatly interesting.
Yanslana chapter 4 . 11/20/2004
Well... this is... just... bloody marvelous! Just... everything! As a proud Wesley fan... I feel every bit of my pride and wonder and all those gushy emotions when Wesley is concerned brought into play here.

Amused giggling. Check. Heartfelt content. Check. Deep satisfaction at seeing the comparison between old Wesley and Wesley of now. Check. And what bonus... Illyria... beautiful, beautiful Illyria, who is just /so/ efficient in the acts of 'ripmaimkill', especially the ripping... the maiming... and the killing... by Wesley's side, and it's just all so... wow, and drooling, to see those two together, doing the ripmaimkill, the satisfaction I get from reading this, oh it's so good.

On another note, I'm rather amused by the little touch of slash, of course, me being a yaoi fangirl probably had something to do with that, I like it, and the coupling bit truly is... well... rather unusual, but amusing, oh yes, definately so. And heck, I especially LOVE the little bit with Wesley's arsenal, and the Scoobies' realization of how much Wesley has changed, that bit with Giles, Buffy, and Bri... oh yeah, definately icing on the cake, totally icing on the take, everything icing on the cake!

To be frank, this is how I wished the series to end, this is how I wanted to end, and I think it's rather fucked up for Joss to kill Wesley off in the series finale because... well... it basically cuts down the chances of his appearances in the wonderful kingdom of fanfiction... then again... this ficlet is nifty, much much nifty, and I sincerely... sincerely... SINCERELY, wishes you to like... produce! Because production is productive! And nothing is more productive than all the wonders of Wesley!

Hmm... went a touch overboard there, ah well, I am a softcore Wesley-fan, unless caught up in random, and rather sudden burst of obsessions, then it transfers from soft to total hardcore, and again, this ficcie is just wonderful! So thank you, thank you so much for writing this, because it's nifty, because it's good, because you've got Wesley, with Illyria, and Xander making with the 'sexy' words, and you've got the Scooby Gang, and you've got everyone in-character, everyone acting the way they should, they could, they would act, when they are presented in such a situation.

And of course, you've got Wesley! So yeah, me, my heartfelt thank, to you, and your much nifty ficcie.

Yanslana
Wesfan1234 chapter 5 . 10/7/2004
Hey, I didn't expect for him to end up in that place that Lindsey and Gunn ended up in. Very creepy. And good. Are you doing more of these little fics? I hope so. Great ideas so far.
Wesfan1234 chapter 4 . 10/7/2004
Whoa, this is good. Seeing Wes from Xander's POV. Interesting choice. And having Illyria save him by giving him some of her power. Very good.
Cari7 chapter 4 . 10/2/2004
WOW! This was just great! I'm so glad I read it.
Cari7 chapter 2 . 10/2/2004
This is just wonderful. Made me all teary eyed which means it was just beautiful!
Tariq chapter 4 . 9/28/2004
Hi. Ok...really didn't liked the fact that Xander's GAY! r U NUTS?

The story's fine. Wes seems a tad dramatic. Also...it's quite evident that u have a huge crush on AD. I'd like to see more of hermione!
Imzadi chapter 4 . 9/26/2004
Is this connected to the Wes/Hermione story at all? I'm wondering about that. So Xander thinks he's gay. What was he doing with Anya, then? Not to mention Cordelia?
Imzadi chapter 3 . 9/24/2004
This was very good, but I'm curious. Was Hermione with Ron? Draco? Both? Why does she have scars from Draco (I'm assuming it's Draco & not his father Lucius)? I'd like a little more about what happened to her since Hogwarts. I do like Hermione/Wes as a possible pairing.
Kimmy chapter 3 . 9/23/2004
So is that a spoiler of sorts for Harry Potter? Ron is dead? I haven't read the books, I've only seen two of the films, I think.

Anyway, I can see how you could draw similarities between Harry and Wes. Losses they've both experienced haunt them, and influence their decisions. Wes survived this time. Although, the closing scene for Wesley was perfectly done.

"I'm feeling grief for him. I can't seem to control it." Illyria. Sobbed and didn't care till the end. Really disappointed that the show end. But it ended on a grand scale, and nothing short of what Angel was all about. Thanks for your spin. ;)
Kimmy chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
Still claiming the title of "Drabble Queen"

Thank you for this. I've wanted to see something Wes/Fred from you. I got it. Very sad. I loved that ep. It took them years to get together, only for it to end so quickly.

"he’d been so very harmless once" if anyone really evolved as a character, and had a rough and lonely path - it's Wesley. Angel gave him so much more than Buffy. Definately getting the Character DVDs - Faith, Wesley and maybe Spike...
Kimmy chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Sad. Ever since Wesley appeared in Season 1 of Angel he's always experienced pain and/or grief in some form or another. And even though Illyria was the one that killed Fred, I think she brought him out of his cloud of darkness, at least for a moment of peace at the end. Short but good.
Assilem-1 chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
Absolutely *loved* this chapter! . . . For it to only be 100 words (didn't count them, so I'm taking your word for it :), it's very powerful . . . I only saw that episode once yet I still remember that final scene so clearly . . . Your fic just served as a reminder of how much I'm gonna miss this show now that it's gone . . . Thank, thank, thank you for writing though! . . . Now I am truly prepped for next week when they start showing the final season in syndication . . .

Oh! Forgot to mention that I loved how you got inside Wesley's head! . . . It felt totally spot-on and true-to-character . . . I felt sad for him all over again reading this . . . Poor guy, someone should give him a hug, lol . . .

Ok, I have officially gone wonky, so here endeth the review-eth . . . lol . . .

Melissa :)