Reviews for Run To Me
Danyu chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Angsty, but sweet. Loved the story.
solitaireclay07 chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Sorry I didn't review sooner. I didn't have a computer. o.O FOR THREE WHOLE WEEKS! I DIED! Anyway, SO GREAT! Omg, I love Clay! *goes to hug Clay* LET'S CHANT! CLAY, CLAY, CLAY, CLAY! YAY! This made me happy. It was really great, with all the metaphors and stuff. GO YOU!
DigiFreak103 chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
How lovely. Aiken everywhere...Clay-spiration. Anyway. Very real and concise. I've probably mentioned this before [or not] but you have a nice lyrical/poetic way of writing, all the figurative language blended in everywhere and such. Nice, yesh.

Hero, oh hero. When I first read that ["Looks like you were the hero once again, Ryo."] part, I was thinking, hot-dang, it's a cliche...but then as I read further 'w00t, it's well-put'. It's always nice to have 1st person POV when dealing with stuff like that. [I probably made no sense seeing how I just woke up from a nap...]

So...OH! The ending. Strong stinger at the end and brings together the fic with song and most of all, definitely sticks to the reader. I love it. Great fic, as always. Dinner calls... Looking forward to your next update, but till then, pasa lo bien.
PaintedOwl chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
That story was great. And the way they are usingthe font for the reviews is screwing me up so sorry. lol You writing is great so I hope you update something,anything soon.
con2020tran chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
I think I'll start my review with a quote the infamous Cloaked Fox gave: "If you don't want the fic removed again, then here's a hint: don't have chat/script in it. Anywhere. That includes the little conversations at the beginning and end. They're NOT ALLOWED." ...That was probably a bad way to begin but you have to admit that it *is* helpful information.

I found some things to be real repetitive such as the part about Rika being drunk and the "amber and red" thing. I have nothing against that but maybe you're kinda overdoing it a little.

To the general story: True. It *is* similar to the plot of "Just Missed The Train"-especially in how you always tend to capture the characters so vividly. Wonder when Rika got this "boyfriend" of hers cuz if you ask me, it couldn't have happened before she became a Tamer; it just wasn't her style back then.

But doing "Run To Me" was a fairly good choice for a songfic but "Measure Of A Man" is so much more captivating )...which reminds me...

"Looks like you were the hero once again, Ryo." / That's the general idea of what I wrote last night...ah well. Gathering from Cloaked Fox's concrits, it makes sense to mention that "thing".

A sort of cliffhanger-ending but I guess everyone can survive the fall cuz I sure landed on my feet.

And just for the record: Longest review I've ever written. P

Con
Leesie Love chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
your rite, that was confusing, but stiil good!

luv ya! see ya! hope 2 hear from ya! lol