Reviews for Shimmer
roganjalex chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
that was absolutely incrediable
Nicole Therese chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
I loved every word of this story. It is so different and out there and just vauge enough to make you wonder but not give up reading.
jagielski chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
I'm currently making my way through your completed fics (well the Trory ones anyway). I like that you put a different spin on them. You do a good job, and I'm looking forward to a night of enjoying some Tristan goodness :)
just call me fred chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
OH MY FREAKIN' GAWED I LOVE YOUR STORY AND YEAH NOW I'M DONE sorry about the caps

tata4now
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
loved it update soon
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Sad story. It's sad when I think that that stuff really happens to people. But it's a great story!

Good job!
LoVe23 chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Wow! I really liked this!
KeitaWolf chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
WOOT WOOT! I liked this. Nice work!
lieschen lieschen chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
cool story. love it. bye izzie.
Molinhas chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
I just found this story and i love the beginning. Please continue.
piper-h-99 chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
You should so do a follow up to this chapter! Heck.. even make it a story of how Tristan slowly converts Rory back into being a Mary. I know that the challenge said Rory turning back into a Mary wasn't allowed.. but now that the summer fic exchange thing has ended you can do that.
ggothocfan chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
why havent you up dated shimmer in so long update soon
noddingheadgirl chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
alittle out of character for rory. but i think it was good. you really did a good job. i saw the real rory a few times so i knew it wasnt a totally made up character. lol.
rachel chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
awesome story, very well written. good twists, like with dean and tristan holding back on kissing rory more. yay for you! :)
Helle18 chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Wow!

This was... great! Amazing! Superb! Like all things you write. It was a good challange, and this response to it was simply perfect!

Keep writing!