Reviews for Who's That Girl?
Sandra chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Love the story! I'd say the saddest part of this chapter is the shooting with Bess and George and Nancy (are they going to survive?) Anyways, looking forward to reading more!
Stacy chapter 21 . 3/2/2014
Best Story Ever!
Kitten66 chapter 17 . 11/9/2013
Ok, really! I HOPE that the story is not over! I cannot live with the thought that in this story, nancy is dead! But ... It is a really good story!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/9/2013
Great story! Just finished reading it and now I am just scrolling through. Really! I love it!
Eliza chapter 21 . 5/14/2013
In chapter 19 Ned was a big ass jerk. She JUST got home from hiding for a year and that's the FIRST thing he damn does. I like it though because NOW she can marry Frank.
Hilary Parker chapter 21 . 2/8/2013
Such a wonderfully paced, entertaining story.
Cupcake chapter 19 . 7/25/2012
*Highly Appalled* How the heck could he do that? That son of a *****! How could he just break her heart like that after everything that she's been through? X(
Cupcake chapter 18 . 7/25/2012
You know at first I was kind of sad about George being paralyzed - but this sort of makes it okay. Ish. Anyway - good story!
Cupcake chapter 17 . 7/25/2012
So now she's REALLY dead... And I now get the chapter's name. :(
Cupcake chapter 16 . 7/25/2012
Okay - I was like 'Huh - what?' and then I was like 'Oh. So this is one of those times where everything is going great and then in an attempt to make the story longer, the whole thing takes a turn for the worse.' Bravo. Now I have to wait even longer for a happy ending.
Killian2011 chapter 21 . 7/27/2011
Excellent Story. Read it all through in one sitting. Loved what you did with the characters.
kk chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
omg i loved this story
Really Cinderella chapter 21 . 11/21/2009
Wow! This story was truly amazing! Great job!
niver chapter 21 . 9/28/2008
I loved this!
lily-kate chapter 20 . 8/25/2008
Wow! Definately a great story! lol I didn't mind the fluff in the end :P- even though it might have been abit sudden and I like Nancy/Ned more. You definately got a way with twists and cliff hangers- it made me continue reading. I liked the whole story idea- genius! lol. I just hope there are more Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew fics to come. Keep writing!