Reviews for Beginning from an End
Anonymous chapter 17 . 11/8/2008
PLS, PLS, PLS UPDATE! This story is awesome and has gone w/o updating for such a long time I'm dying to know the ending.
speedfanatic05 chapter 17 . 9/9/2005
okay I was reading this for review for the fanfic awards, and let me just say that I was blown away with your writing. Every word was well placed and you personified each character as they should've been. I loved every moment of it and me being a 'speed freak' I was touched at the way you wrote their loss. At points you had me crying, laughing and surprised( the last scene between Hagen and Horatio was one). Bravo on a job well done. And even though we are both nominiated in this category, I hope you win. This story was fabulous!
BlueViking77 chapter 17 . 8/6/2005
I really love your story, so I'm going to add it to my favorite vault.

Excellent job and keep it up. Please.
Nikkey-Lou chapter 17 . 8/5/2005
omg that was so good I can't wait for more all the passion and fighting over Calleigh and every thing I love it.
Crowded Angels chapter 16 . 8/4/2005

Im so happy for that fact!

Why cant Hagen get the picture? He needs to buy a clue...

I love the Horatio/Yelina dynamic. Although i do love Yelina, she's not the girl for Horatio ;)

Keep 'em coming! Becs x
Hgirl chapter 17 . 8/4/2005
"“Take your hand off my arm John.” She said coldly.

“You listen to me Cal. When he shoots you down, for Yelina, or his job, you’ll come crying to me. You’ll be back on my doorstep. You Duqesne’s have addicitive personalities” Calleigh might have slapped him if she didn’t have better self control but instead she wrenched her arm from his grip."

Holy cow! I *LOVE* how Calleigh deals with Hagen.

"“But that doesn’t mean you can cause a big scene and run off to fulfill some school girl fantasy about fooling around with your boss.”" O_o! [jaw drops]

And, OMG, Horatio getting physical got my blood pressure up. :D

"“Horatio.” Calleigh spoke softly, placing her hand on his forearm. “Please, John, just go.” The touch of her hand tamed him, and Horatio relinquished the collar in his grip." Too good!

"Unlike Yelina, unlike anyone, Calleigh was the only one he’d ever known to make him feel strong." Fantastic!

"“To change my eyes.” She admitted, feeling only vainer as she spoke. “To make them dark… and beautiful. So you’d like them.” His smile rippled with sympathy as he laid his forehead to hers.

“Change them? I’m afraid I can’t let you do that. They shouldn’t be dark, they’re meant to shine. I love your eyes.” Every time he spoke she felt as though she might have to cry harder. “There’s nothing brighter in my life.”" AW! Wonderful!

I love that you insert your opinions in your fic, Gill. That's what makes each fic special, it's the part of you that goes in it. This absolutely brilliant!

[sigh] I so love sweet scenes.

You know what to do... bring it on! :D
ussshorty chapter 17 . 8/4/2005
OMG. I loved that. The way you described the interaction between them. The way you worded Horatio. I just loved this chapter. Also, Hagen is an ass.

Keep up the amazing work and i look forward to future chapters.
Hgirl chapter 16 . 8/4/2005
"“Hi.” He started in that delightfully soft tone he used on those rare occassions that he seemed shy." [wide grin] Love it!

"“You’ll never lose me.” He stated matter of factly.

“I almost have. Eric and Alexx too. When was the last time you talked to them? Can you remember the last personal conversation you had with either of them? I don’t know if it’s guilt or fear but your closing yourself off more and more when we need all want you back, I want you back.” As she spoke she realized how many things needed to be said and she wished she’d said more when they had their moment in the locker room." MAJOR awwies!

"“So .. what about us? Is there an us?”

“I think I’d like that Calleigh. I really do, but I’m not so sure there ought to be. I mean Hagen—” She cut him off before he could finish the thought let alone the words.

“This has nothing to do with John. Horatio, stop worrying about what everyone else wants. What about you? What do you need? What is it you want?”" Gawd, I love this conversation!

"“I dated Yelina before she married Ray. That caused more problems for them then anything. These days, if she and Rick are fighting who do you figure it’s about? I swear Calleigh, I will not ruin something for you too.”" I love that he says this. Superb! In the CSIM book, the author says that he has dated Yelina before Ray. Makes for some interesting stuff, doesn't it?

"“John and I are over. I promise.”" Oh, SO OVER, you Handsome stud you! :D LOL.

Oh crap... Hagen again.

Terrific cliffhanger, but I still want MORE!

Nath (aka greedy fanfic reviewer/reader)
Hgirl chapter 15 . 8/3/2005
Oh, double trouble with Yelina and Hagen! Awesome! Characterization is excellent. I can just hear both Cal and H. I love Calleigh in you fic, especially. She totally kicks butt. If only H could put his family issues aside and think of what's good for him. :)

Can't wait for more!
juli chapter 14 . 6/14/2005
Oh, that was really cute !

Please update as soon as you can !

We all need to know what happens next...

I loved every chapter

YKnot chapter 14 . 4/22/2005
Please write another chapter. We really need another chapter. Great story so far!
sarah chapter 14 . 3/21/2005
I hope chapter 15 comes soon
a red burn chapter 14 . 3/15/2005
Oh my! That was *so* sweet! The entire fic! I loved it! I have just gotten into CSI:Miami addiction (though I'm CSI addict from the beginning XD) and this fic is the second I have read.

It's really, really sweet! XD I was aw through all of it *g* Had to add to favorites!

Great job!
Praetorians chapter 14 . 3/8/2005
Totally and absolutely flippin' awesome. You MUST write more. I said MORE! David Caruso is HOT! Sorry people. That totally slipped out. Ok Freakin' awesome story. Update soon!
ussshorty chapter 14 . 3/6/2005
I think this was one of the best chapters. I actually prepared my self for a full blown argument between the too but that didnt happen and i thank you. The way you wrote this was beautiful and really highlights their relationship. Keep the excellant work up.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »