Reviews for Death & Betrayal
entelejent chapter 7 . 3/20
I'm somewhat amazed that the author immediately makes Snape into a likable protagonist; maybe I should stop staying away from Severus-centric fics. Things are overstated for the subject matter. Though the occasional past tense keeps the story readable, it might be better to have done it chronologically, because that would increase the tension to more enjoyable levels. I'd be interested in the seeing the author revisit the story and rewrite it with his or her current skills and preferences.
Fick Chick chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
I liked this.
Fick Chick chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
Cute concept about the Flamels. Maybe they're fake identities for the Valencourts.
Fick Chick chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
How did AD know M had survived 50 AKs?
Yinko chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
That was a really good story. Methos is my favorite character from the Highlander series, but too often he's put in slash fics.
Lucillia chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
This story was nice, and I liked it.
denise3 chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
Great! I absolutely loved it!
quoththeraven5 chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
THis was awesome! I love their relationship! :)
quoththeraven5 chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
I loved Dumbledore's inside thoughts about Severus! :)
Lachriel chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
I quite enjoyed this. Doesn't really address what happened with Remus. But that wasn't really where the focus of the story was. It would also be amusing to see Sybil's reaction to Adam.
Lachriel chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
Sequel! Yay!

Because I'm really enjoying this portrayal of Severus. He's a lot more confident and on more equal footing with Albus than book-Sev who is mainly motivated by grief and self-loathing.
Lachriel chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
I loved that quote and its use here. It wasn't one I'd heard before.
ChubbyTabby chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
I liked this story - it was all kinds of awesome!
Wesa chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
I enjoyed it. I'm a Methos fan, and I know most of the HP story line, though I've yet to see the last couple movies and never made it through any of the books except the first one (because I kept thinking it was going to get better). Really enjoyed your idea of Methos as both Death and the Beloved Traitor - that was ingenious! And I liked the back story on Snape, why he was the way he was - hard to like, hard to trust, even though you knew he was a good guy. I hope you have written and posted your sequel, because if it's on , I'll find it, and I will read it!
Barb85 chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
I found, I read, I enjoyed. :)