Reviews for Death & Betrayal
the17thmuse chapter 7 . 7/17
I do not know Highlander except for old tales and memories. But I really, really loved this.
Jason123456 chapter 7 . 1/28
Enjoyed your story.
smiles2go chapter 7 . 10/21/2015
Very good. no wonder Snape is so good at what he does
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 7 . 9/10/2015
Brilliant! I wonder what happened to the Horcruxes...? I liked the explanation about ghosts/poltergeists and the Quickening, I never tire of the subject. It's fascinating and can be adapted in more than a handful of fictional worlds. Maybe the Wizards and Witches are a 'diluted' form of Immortals -or something- that can actively use their energy instead of unconsciously boosting their physiology and absorbing it from defeated foes... Very good story, I don't know about a sequel but I think it's good as it is now.
pbk chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
oh, man. there needs to be more crossovers like this.
entelejent chapter 7 . 3/20/2015
I'm somewhat amazed that the author immediately makes Snape into a likable protagonist; maybe I should stop staying away from Severus-centric fics. Things are overstated for the subject matter. Though the occasional past tense keeps the story readable, it might be better to have done it chronologically, because that would increase the tension to more enjoyable levels. I'd be interested in the seeing the author revisit the story and rewrite it with his or her current skills and preferences.
Fick Chick chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
I liked this.
Fick Chick chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
Cute concept about the Flamels. Maybe they're fake identities for the Valencourts.
Fick Chick chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
How did AD know M had survived 50 AKs?
Yinko chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
That was a really good story. Methos is my favorite character from the Highlander series, but too often he's put in slash fics.
Lucillia chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
This story was nice, and I liked it.
denise3 chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
Great! I absolutely loved it!
quoththeraven5 chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
THis was awesome! I love their relationship! :)
quoththeraven5 chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
I loved Dumbledore's inside thoughts about Severus! :)
Aracertariel chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
I quite enjoyed this. Doesn't really address what happened with Remus. But that wasn't really where the focus of the story was. It would also be amusing to see Sybil's reaction to Adam.