Reviews for Beneath The Palm Trees
Nils chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Ah! Kawaii! It was really cool! The ff, i mean. I hope you write a sequel to this. It'd be interesting to note the developments between Tokiya and Fuuko. Hahaha! ToFuu rulz!
ChoppingBoard chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I really like this story a lot.. Great job! :)

(It's one of my favorite stories) :)
MisSs005 chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Great work! It's so cute!
lynn chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
This story was beautiful! :) I love the image of tokiya and fuuko nestled together in the hammock... both of the characters were described really well too... Please write more of these!
Akizushi chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
this ficcie is really nice...! and i never thought fuuko and tokiya could be a cute couple! Gosh! I think another pair had just been added to my fave couples list! This is the very first fic I've read about the two! I guess I'd be reading some other fics with this pairing! Ja!
endymion015 chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
how cute! so believable..i adore love/hate ships...harhar..good job!
Jero-Neko chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Really awesome. I've read this 2 years ago (but it was just now I got to review it), I have trouble finding this again actually (but it's worth it!)I'm such a nut-case for TokiyaFuuko fics! What can I say? I love it!
arham chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Hi! I like your works. good description and you have a knack for romance. Could we be e-mail buds. I want to know other writers too. Honestly your good
Cassiopia426 chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
This fic is so kawaii.
maboroshi chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
Great idea for the story. I absolutely loved it!
Mizumi Saeko chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
ooooooooooo...def. in need of a sequel! heheheheh
amakasu toko chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
GWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA funnie! yanagi getting jealous? WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA *laffs hysterically* ahem...sorry kinda got hyper there...;; anyhoooo nice ficcie! make a funi sequel or something...like when fuuko and tokiya wake up...MWAHAHAHHAHAH
saicho-18 chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
one word : beautiful. i loved this from the first time i read it . . . which was about . . 2 months ago. sorry i forgot to review. very very beautiful.

saicho_18 : slytherin -
aite chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
great fic! so... if you have nothing else to do...might as well continue ?(;)
Green Goddess chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
Very nice! Hope you make a sequel!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »