Reviews for Gotta Wear Shades
NeverWasteYourTears chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
OH! u dissed Scott!i couldn't stop crackin' up even my sister laughed and she's like a demon from hell or somthin'
KatSin chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
lmao! Awesome...
Twitterpated Rogue chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Oh god give it up Scott. LOL
allyg1990 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Poor Scott- not that I know the song, but cool lyrics. :D (Expect lots of reviews in the next few hours. I'm waiting for Psych to load on my laptop and fanfic is a good time killer. Especially GOOD fanfic!)
41eugoR chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
*Blinks* What was Scott on when he sang this? *Shakes head* I'm glad the crowd realized his singing abilities and helped him. Lol. Anywayz that was good, though Scott's song was...ack! Something is wrong with my throat-Ack! Ack! Oh almost forgot, I updated ‘R for Revenge’ Ack! Ack!
Fissie chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Teh-he-he-he. Funny. Especially the little spin at the end. Can I picture Scott singing anything else? Hm, I can imagine him singing 'I saw a red door and I kinda liked it that way.' or 'Red, is my favourite colour' ... never mind. ;D
Sweety Rahai chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
*claps and cheers* Love it love it love it!

This new version is MUCH more nicer than the original song! Can I have a copy of it? Just...not Scott singing?

Can we have a continuation of 'No Talent Night'? Next up...Remy maybe? Or Kitty cooking? :P