Reviews for Glowing Imperfection
Foggypebble chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
"since Anzu usually didn't snap and rant."

Oh, good Gosh... XD I see what you did there

Anways, Serenity was thirteen/fourteen at the time, and that IS Japan.. so...yEAH, undoubtably legal.

And very fantastic ideas/grammer/plotting/general talent in writing; this is one of my favorite protectshipping fics, now!
Time-Again chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
T.A Aweh! A pretty little ficlet definitely worth my time It was really good, I liked it. Definitely cute :)
LadyBaisemon chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Wow, um... I'm a little unsure of what to say. It's a pretty good ff, you have an interesting style, which works for the story but...

The thing with Joey and Kaiba seems... odd. It's an interesting ship, I've thought of it many times... but it's never been like that...

My objection to that part of your story may just be personal preference... though others may find that part confusing as well...

I don't know, I'll quit ramblimg now. I'm almost done.

I like the thing with Honda and Ryou, and Joey's sis getting married to Kenta (he's such a cool kid). It's good, you're style's good, it's a good story. I just wonder what Kaiba did. That's all. I'll now shut up.

Drigs
Sailor Comet chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
cute.

the way honda has to listen to jou's bitching is neat because i think it touches home for people. XD

Sam
Yami No Marik chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
I normally don't support Honda/Ryou but the style of this fic was really good and actually got me to read and review..and it's rare I review a fic with Honda paired with style in this fic was nice and quite original.
Nanashio chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Onto favorites! mwahahaha, a Honda/Ryou, and I couldn't be happier! It's perfect! A wonderful fic! I applaud you *applauds* and I say thanks for writing this!

Thank you _ Great fic!
adele4 chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Really good. But somehow I was depressed by it, probably because they're all older, and things changed so much (or maybe not even so much, but still... little Shizuka getting married *cries*), and you made it all so real and believable.

The RyouxHonda was sweet and... I don't know, so simple yet so special (hem...); and I particulary liked the parts about Honda's and Joey's friendship.
radiany chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
...That was amazing.

No, I'm absolutely serious. This is one of your BEST pieces. And it's not because of the SetoJou, I swear. It was calculating, true, so pure (so pure), and so REAL.

I cannot express my joy.

This is so a favourite. Really.

I love you, eternally.
Killian chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
That's so true - perfection really is over-rated.
KAC chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
YEAH! A beautiful fic about Honda and Ryou! Thank you for writing it. This is an interesting version of the lives of Yugi and the gang after the official end of Yu-Gi-Oh! I thought you made it pretty accurate (after all, Ryou was standing next to Honda a lot in the last few pages of the last comic... heh, there had to be something for them) I like the moral at the end of the story - that perfection is obsolete as long as happiness was prevalent. Very nice.
crazy one chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
oh wow. this one is going in my favorites.
Snow Angel chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
*Claps enthuistically * Bravo, honda. Bravo.

...Umm...Ya know, just a guess, but I'd say that over twenty is elligable for marrige...
Alian lost chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Not bad! I don't really support Honda/Ryou (ok, I don't support it at all, not even a teeny bit), but I do like the ficlet's style. The narration was especially...captivating, I guess.
WolfBane2 chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Aw, sweet!

Random Person: You say that to every one-shot you like.

...Shut up!

Anyway, I love odd yaoi pairings on this show, esepically if they have Ryou in them. But my exception is Ryou/Serenity. Mad love for Ryou/Serenity! Alas, there are too few R/S fics. But extremely cool one-shot!
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Aw... *Sniff* Those last two lines were just so...so...

I can't think of a word. 'Perfect' doesn't seem right in this situation. 'Profound', maybe?