Reviews for Mibu no Monogatari
LouiseUchiha chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
OMG! Why didn't you update!?
Why!? This is so cruel :(
LouiseUchiha chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
So much tenderness :3
LouiseUchiha chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
I love it
I love it!
LouiseUchiha chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I wanna hug Souji!
Hijikata... it was so cute
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Souji is so cute!
He is my fav in PMK
Ritsuka-chan1092 chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
OoO So cruel, you left with a major cliff hanger TT Please update!
Ritsuka-chan1092 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Interesting :D
vichy chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Hi please continue with this story I love it you have really captured hijikata-san character and souji's and i'm very fond off that pairing so please it is a very exciting fanfic and I want to know what happens to souji-san please thanks before hand d_b
haru chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
nice story..keep it up.._
Ayla-tan chapter 6 . 10/5/2010
Very good story

I like it how you pictured Souji...he's awfully cute ;) But poor boy- having to live separate from your family and with such a mean master (I mean Fude) sure is hard...and he's just nine...

I'm glad that Isami likes him- as well as Shusuke. And it's a relief to see that the others also like him.

What I liked most was how you described Hijikata and how he acted around him- it was really sweet and a way.

this chapter:

WHO. DARES. TO. HURT. HIM. LIKE. THAT! *raging* - sorry, but I can't help but get angry..he's only 9, for god's sake! What will they do to him? *cries*

I hope Inoue finds him soon- or better yet...Hijikata- being in Edo (which you described very authentic, by the way) to sell medicine... whoever of those two will, they'll be LIVID...and I must say I'm looking forward to the monsters who did that to Souji getting turned into a pile of meat (or at least getting trashed in a way that makes them regret to EVER HAVE BEEN BORN)...*murderous aura*

Poor boy *takes Souji in arms protectively*

I'm looking forward to the next chap- keep writing! *thumbsup*
Miss Annon chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
Hey! Won't you continue this one? I REALLY love the way you write! I can SEE the characters! No... Maybe 'people' would fit better than 'characters'...

However, I truly started to like Kondou! I've always hated him... I prefer more the '(trying to be)demoniacal-type', like Hijikata or the older Okita, which is demoniacal inocent-crazy-serial-killer and is scarier than Hijikata.

Maybe is because I can see the human behind Hijikata's demon mask just like Okita does... But I feel truly like if I were Okita on this story!

I NEED more chapterssss!
eris1313 chapter 6 . 6/2/2009
I know you haven't updated this fic in a long time, but I thought I would try and beg you and maybe inspire you to continue it. Your writing is moving and beautiful, and I love your character portrayals. I really wish to know what happened to poor Souji. I will keep my fingers crossed and wish for you to have a spark of inspiration and the time to write again. Thank you for sharing what you have, though. I really enjoyed it.
Naokiru Michiyuki chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
ooh... I am enjoying reading this fic so very much!

I have totally fallen for Okita's character in your fic! Such a lovable child! (and Hijikata too! xD) I am such a HijikataxOkita digger, so I can't wait for some cute action from them! -

I'll be sticking to your fic until the end, hope you don't mind!

Update soon and keep up the good work!
Trapped-in-your-asylum chapter 6 . 1/14/2009
NICE! UPDATE! I want more okitahijikata please!
lucydod chapter 6 . 1/10/2008
No! Not a cliffhanger! :( I was so engrossed that I almost cried when there wasn't more! I love Souji and I like the whole prequel aspect. It's cool to see how his story begings. :) Keep up the great work and please, please post more soon!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »