Reviews for Destiny
inmate1099 chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
OMG plz plz plz update, this is a really interesting story and what on earth does "liebschen" mean?
mamesikokua chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
continue!
Maria Gonzalez chapter 5 . 9/8/2007
I lovedthis story great keep up the great work. Love the couple.

Maria
AccountClosedDueToHealth chapter 5 . 7/2/2007
:groans and beats head on table: Please, you must update. I'm sick and don't feel good, please, your story may save my life. (:wink: J/k. Lol)

~Ana
DragonRider43 chapter 5 . 5/26/2007
Okay, this was gud. But you need to update soon.
DragonRider43 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Holy crap! Gud beginning!
tigereyes320 chapter 3 . 4/10/2007
you have a LOT of spelling and grammatical errors.

You really should have a friend llok over you work.

I also would suggest not trying to write a german accent, just telling your reader a person speaks with one is enough. I'm also suggesting that you use the internet to find the correct spelling of words like Fraulein.
Darlian chapter 5 . 11/12/2006
“You don’t like it, hmm? Doesn’t she look peaceful in those strong arms of yours?”

“I know, we have to get into the jungle and dump this car. We are running away from criminals, in a jeep filled with illegal guns and god knows what else is in it.”

Haha, leave it to Lara to introduce Bauer to the world of delays. Wonder what he drugged her with?
Chianna chapter 5 . 10/28/2006
I can't get enough of this action. Thank you for the update.
sarah-vs-psycheotic chapter 5 . 10/26/2006
this chapter is bloody brilliant! that drug is original, it wouldn't surprise in the least if it actually exsists, makes you feel cold - clever. I love this story, keep going.
k chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
i have just started reading this destiny story and i think that what has just come out at the moment is amazing keep up the good work
Dasrk Star chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
i like so far

keep writing

Alex and Lara are the best couple

it is really good and please update soon!cant wait

Dark Star
blue moon chapter 4 . 12/10/2005
you came back! i'm so happy! thank you thank you thank you for updating. i love your story. things are getting more interesting. what did bauer inject into lara? what will happen next? what about alex? i can't wait for your next update! this is so exciting! what a cliffhanger! i'll hold you to your promise that you'll finish this. peace out. :-)
Darlian chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
“I'm afraid first class accommodations went to Mr West, Hans is taking good care of him.”

Lara knew perfectly well what he meant by this.

“Beautiful women are dangerous.”

Ugh, Bauer and Hans make me sick. I hope Alex has a plan (since Lara is drugged) to help them get free!
Chianna chapter 4 . 11/26/2005
Ok your killing me. I hope you update soon.