Reviews for Chronicles
bluedragon03 chapter 9 . 7/18
YAS. YAASSSSS. YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS. YYYYYYYYAAAAAASSSSSSSS. YYAASS. yYyYaAaAsSsS.
I'm so happy rn. That was perfect.
shikonotama chapter 103 . 4/2
First time i read it was 5 years ago I have read this story too many times to count I don't know why i didn't tell you until now how talented you are...sweety you are one brilliant.. I wish you and your lovely family well

SO good luck and keep writing from your heart...
Razgriz Leader chapter 103 . 1/31
I read this epic of a story on mediaminer, and I am so glad to find it here. This story is what got me into writing not on on here but more or less in general. I cannot thank you enough for this story and have nothing but praise for it. Thank you and good luck.
ImpossibleGirl22 chapter 103 . 11/3/2014
I have never posted a review before, but after concluding reading your story I simply had to. This was one of the most amazing stories I've had the pleasure of reading. Your characterization of the characters and the description of their world astounded me. I felt more attached to them here than I did in either the manga or the anime. You made me feel a part of that world and I know I laughed out loud just as often reading as I did shed tears. Thank you for creating something so special for all your readers to enjoy. Oh! If you ever get a pull to write a sequel? All I can humbly say is...Yes! Please!
AriaBelikov chapter 103 . 10/21/2014
This was a very good story. When InuYasha learned what Sesshomaru's Uncle did to his mother i cried. I full out bawled. How could one man be so cruel? But it also showed how much Izayoi loved her son that she did anything she had to to protect him. This was a wonderful story and thank you for writing it.
samika-37 chapter 53 . 9/17/2014
So I've been reading this during every single bit of my free time and I realize I've never made a review yet...anyway, I'm loving it so much! It's honestly so beautifully written and you're developing the characters so much, it's amazing. Both the concrete and abstract imagery you generate in the readers' minds are beyond beautiful. Keep up the good work! I look forward to finishing this and reading your other projects :)
Meech Macko chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
Why does Inuyasha always go for the easy way to take out youkai instead of pure swordplay...he could stop a bit using windscar every second on every yokai...couldnt he try not to depend on windscars much...its making him weaker than stronger...coz he is dependent on the sword, like he holding his fathers hand.
Mach the Cynic chapter 102 . 5/11/2014
Good news. DuVrangarGata was banned from FFN on August 1, 2013!
Guest chapter 103 . 12/30/2013
im in tears waaaaaaa! so wonderful!
standing ovation bravo!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
so damn beautiful i cant find words 2 discribe it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 22 . 10/13/2013
Two in the morning and I can't sleep! I am addicted to reading this awesome story, I must continue!
Caraline Fisher chapter 66 . 6/26/2013
I can't believe people have flamed you for what you write! Crazy jerks! You just do whatever makes you happy and remember no one forces them to read your stories if they don't like them than they can take their sorry asses some place else! I read your bio. I've never had and one get up in arms over what I've written. And I can't even think of why people would get up over a inu/Kag paring peoe be crazy!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
Kaggie needs to learn how to play hard-to-get
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
He's so cute when he gets jealous on Kagome's books... Makes me wanna have claws like Inu
2,426 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »