Reviews for Her in Him
Guitah chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
My god. This fic is simply fantastic, and here I thought I would find a midly decent Baraine fic at most. Beautiful.
HelloThereBeautiful chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Fantastic. Probably the best Paine and Baralai fic I've read in a long time. Thanks for sharing. _
KathleenDee chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Hands down the best Parali fic I had ever read.
cbabeh chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
ur writing is so fresh and original to me. it harsh puts pictures in ur mind lol it reminds me of a poem for some reason, but thats prolly just me LOL. neways, such a good story i
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Wow. I don't know what else to say. That was absolutely amazing.
mika888 chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Wow...simply amazing and beautifully written :)
DragonGirl323 chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
AW! _

Yay! This story was really good! I love reading Paine/Baralai's! It's kind of a bummer that there really arent' that many out there but hopefully in the future there will be.

I love all your Paine/Baralai's including Red as Snow and Blind Spot. They were really good too!

Hoping to see more of your wonderful writing!

Until then! Huggles!

Anrixan chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
WOW. That was awesome. Details were amazing, the feelings they had were amazing...very realistic to their character types. I really enjoyed reading this was amazing.
The RyRy chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
This is a really lovely fic - you did a wonderful job with it. Your writing style is superb, and the little details you insert make it all the more gorgeous. I enjoy your portrayal of Baralai very much - and the problems he has with the remnants of Shuyin are very interesting. I enjoyed this work very much, and I look forward to reading more of your work.
Ying Ying 54 chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
I absolutely love your stories. You've got an amazing gift. Keep it up!
Amestris chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
'Paine, when she is out of her heels, is actually shorter than he is.'

Sorry if I'm being such an elitist, but when delivering the Awesome sphere to New Yevon, Yuna's height only reached Baralai's chin. Since the girls' height is about the same, so...

Anyway, the way you write this piece still magnificent, and captured the reader to read till the very end. You're one of the authors that can make me really likes the Baralai x Paine pairing.
Sweet Valentine chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
I absolutely love your stories! Great characterization! Keep up the good work!
Lai17 chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Wow that was really good it took me a while to read it but it was really worth the time. i love baralai/paine story's and i think you are the most talented and descriptive person at them. i have read your other 2 story's as well and i hope to see one more if possible.
Golden Rose3 chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Back again. You're right, the writing style of this story is different than the one you used for Red As Snow, but I like it just as much, and it seems to fit this story better. Can't wait to read more!
Angel Taisha chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
You've come back to thrill us with another of your simply amazing stories! I can't begin to say how incredible I think this chapter is, You truly have a gift, thank you for sharing!